Advanced trading lessons - page 12

the V. pattern

the V pattern is nothing more then the pin bar.

Files:

also

also they can be turned upside down, of course!!

so how do you see a trap on a lower time frame.

how do you see a trap on a lower time frame? you see spinning tops, and pin bars! that tells you right away there was a trap on a ( lower time frame)!!

how do you see a trap, on your time frame? the market begins to range in swing form.

next we look at trending to trending candle.

the market shot is 4 hr time frame daily over lays eur/usd

so what looks friendly is nasty.

no buddy likes to have 100 - 150 pip stops.. because when they loose it really hurts.

no body that tries lowering their frequency to refine entries survives with tight stops.

and what looks friendly on one freq. (time frame) is really not so friendly!

now you have traps on lower freq.

you have traps that happen on the freq. you are on.

and you have traps on frequencies above you.

this shot is monthly, with yearly over lays.

now you see how impotent learning this is? we have had three spinning tops and pin bar in the last 4 years!!

Files:

now you know.

this is why i target the tail on candles range. this is why i adjust my time frame!

tomorrow i will be talking about adjusting time frames. this is why try and project range.

slope. psychology of price action.etc.

trend -change

whats up- every thing fairly easy to under stand, or am i confusing people?

trend charge

nice trade!!

I'm looking forward to us working together, you know as well as i do, that we both have the tiger by the tail.

--------------------------------

i am feeling not so good

i am going to take tonight off for the most part.

drawing trend lines, i am no expert here! i am not good at this! for i am the the grace of currency!

my mind moves like the water! the hart beats with the will of the tiger! my reflexes are with timing and grace.

this who you must be when drawing trend lines!! all traders see them as ridged objects!! in those hands they

are worth Less.

THE MARKETS ARE NOT RIDGED IT FLOWS WITH PURPOSE AND HAS THE REFLEXES OF A CAT. SNAPPING LIKE A SNAKE.

TREND LINES I AM NOT VERY GOOD. BUT USING STICKS TO PATEL THE WAVES, I AM GOOD AT. USING THEM TO

STIR THE SNAKES, AND STAVE OFF THE TIGER.

THIS IS MAGICAL WAY I USE TREND LINES.

TREND LINES GIVES ME NO ANSWER, BUT WHAT MY HART ALREADY KNOWS TO BE TRUE!!

BOE

that was good

i needed more likes..lol