Sam's Sniper Strategy

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum and have been trading for a long time, I thought i might as well share with you my strategy that i use and makes me consistent money.

If anyone can make it into a EA that would be cool,

Rules---

Any pairs, best with less than 5 pip spread.

Need to take into account the daily time frame, 4 hour time frame, 1hour and 5minute.

Attach the 50EMA to all four charts.

--Short Entry Rules--

Make sure the currency is below the 50 EMA on the daily,4hour and either below on the hourly or just crossing down through the 50EMA.

To enter the trade wait for the price to cross down the 50EMA on the 5minute chart when the low of the crossing bar is taken out enter short.

20pip target, 20 point stop, and i use only 1% risk.

This strategy works around 75% of the time, for a 90% success rate make sure the currency is making lower low's and lower highs.

--Long Entry Rules--

Make sure the currency is above the 50 EMA on the daily,4hour and either above on the hourly or just crossing up through the 50EMA.

To enter the trade wait for the price to cross up through the 50EMA on the 5 minute chart when the high of the crossing bar is taken out enter long.

And again a 20 pip target, 20 pip stop, and risk only 1%.

IF the charts do not meet the criteria and they all do not follow the same direction, do not trade and find another currency. Best time to trade is around 6:30am - 10:30 am UK time

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask

Happy trading.

thesharptrader:
Hi all,

I'm new to this forum and have been trading for a long time, I thought i might as well share with you my strategy that i use and makes me consistent money.

If anyone can make it into a EA that would be cool,

Rules---

Any pairs, best with less than 5 pip spread.

Need to take into account the daily time frame, 4 hour time frame, 1hour and 5minute.

Attach the 50EMA to all four charts.

--Short Entry Rules--

Make sure the currency is below the 50 EMA on the daily,4hour and either below on the hourly or just crossing down through the 50EMA.

To enter the trade wait for the price to cross down the 50EMA on the 5minute chart when the low of the crossing bar is taken out enter short.

20pip target, 20 point stop, and i use only 1% risk.

This strategy works around 75% of the time, for a 90% success rate make sure the currency is making lower low's and lower highs.

--Long Entry Rules--

Make sure the currency is above the 50 EMA on the daily,4hour and either above on the hourly or just crossing up through the 50EMA.

To enter the trade wait for the price to cross up through the 50EMA on the 5 minute chart when the high of the crossing bar is taken out enter long.

And again a 20 pip target, 20 pip stop, and risk only 1%.

IF the charts do not meet the criteria and they all do not follow the same direction, do not trade and find another currency. Best time to trade is around 6:30am - 10:30 am UK time

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask

Happy trading.

please send screen shot and template....

thanks mr.... hehe

Hi Sharptrader,

i hope you are well.

A friend of mine mentioned to me this strategy that is profitable.

As i have a small initial budget and so i would like to get it right before start investing.

i have few questions:

1- low/high of the crossing bar is taken out enter short/long. What do you mean "taken out" that the bar that follows surpass the low/high of the previous one (i.e. confirms the direction?).

2- i understand the 20 pips stop loss but why you limit the target to 20 pips? Do you sometimes make more?

3- just curious why best time 6:30 -10:30?

4- i have an account with IG spreadbetting. Does your system work with spreadbetting or i need to use a regular platform?

5- last ( you probably understood i am not an expert!) how often these conditions present themselves? If you monitor the various forex pairs, you have at least one trade to enter a day? And do sometimes run for days?

I understand i have many question and sorry to bother you but we all have a dream of a simple consistent strategy to buy us the freedom in life!

Any answer of the above would be great!

thank you

kind regards

Cri

any up date on this ?

What happened to the thread starter ??