Encouraging News for Europe - page 6

actually , we could take a peep at bloomberg and tweeters to see how people are trading

when there is more participants , after the meeting announcement

then there should be MOVES, then we could trade

currently, many cross-pair are in the cross road, not sure it go up or down

I am holding 2 pairs -- 1 lot each , xxx/aud and aud/ppp

as I figure out there should be FAILSAFE strategy due to the fact that each currency pair got different magnification

first, I am losing -50 ** demo on xxx/aud

so I enter aud/ppp, and hope the magnification will cancel out my earlier loss on one

so far, the strategy is quite proven -- as I did not magnify my lot size, and I am continuous increasing my balance

as a conclusion

after market news announced, we should enter into forex [ made some bet]

then find few pairs that got different degree of repercussion when usdx move or when euro or aussie move -

with some simple charting skill, and the market conditions remains more long term and less volatile, this should work quite well

-=== starting to have a HANG in this forex game

this is how I started the day with xxx/aud losing at -50 , you can use the timing (start time) to see how I trade

but damn -- it will only applicable, if the market condition and my favorite pairs does not changes it behavior ( I belive each currency pairs does have its own unique behavior)

welcome to take a look >>> (maybe I discovered the sweet spot on how to trade ) --- the result in minimal loss even if I get it wrong

quite happy with my current method as I don't Have to change my human nature much and I can handle losses -- most of the time, I either breakeven to come out or have only approx -100 loss occassionally, and I can keep all my winnings and let my forex balance growth

CONCLUSION: point I try to make here

the entry time is chronological sequenced already

and initial, 1 lot that making me lost -50, then I intercept

finally, I come out with total 7 lots in that day and with a profit of +10 ( that is not important, but it is not a negative loss number for that day -- and I think I am already quite proficient in doing this strategy for quite a while already)

Whilst shorting is profitable traders are going to do it, this will carry on until someone intervenes or Europe wakes up, neither is likely to happen any time soon. The UK's austerity measures should be a role model for Europe, but then my personal feelings are that we shouldn't even be in the EU.

Euro crisis just makes trading easier in my opinion. Wake up, short cable and euro, and that's pretty much a days work. Even if it retraces and you get stopped out you know the next day your going to get 150 pips.