Featured Martingale EA to explore and expand, provided by a programmer - page 9

hi christinaLi,

would like to try them soon

have you ever tried any of them live?

Hello, my Journal Screen logs out of the second order only CL-Martingale 111104 EURUSD,H1: OrderModify error 1

vllt trailing stop?

There mq4 File? So I can adjust it.

I am a big fan of Christina and her programming skills, and stumbled on this thread by accident as I was searching for info on martingale. Christina has built a few EAs for me already, including a martingale one called FRED. I have had it running on a MyFXbook demo account for nearly 5mths now and it has just cracked 100% gain with a max drawdown of about 37%. This trading 13x pairs on 4hr charts with approx 7400 trades completed, so it has been given a fair work out. The trick is to start small (0.01 lot), and have access to big leverage and also hedging.

To be honest, I am not entirely comfortable trading FRED as a stand alone EA due the fact that if the market goes strongly against me without any retrace, I will be in the poo. But lately, I have been playing with trading FRED on one pair and then adding one or two of my more traditional trend followings EAs to the same pair. I am using a larger position size (0.1 lot) on these EAs. They are probably considered a little more semi auto as I like to use them to nail my entry spot on, but then I normally manage the trades manually. They are both pretty reliable EAs, and one of them normally picks up the turns prett early.

My theory is, if FRED is going nicely, not only am I picking up nice steady profits from that, the two other EAs will also be cashing in. If FRED turns quickly against on a strong move, where it goes into ugly martingale mode, then the other EA/s with the larger position size should pick up the slack and cover the potential losses. I can either elect to close out all or partial trades and allow the EAs to reset, or I can just monitor and wait for the inevitable pullback, keeping in mind that my margin requirements are a lot less with hedged positions in play.

Maybe I could run it by Christina and have these EAs combined? Probably not a viable option and just thinking aloud here. I like the theory behind martingale, but you have to be smart about it. My own trading is a work in progress and Christina has certainly been a real asset to me in the last couple of years. Cheers. Jim

buff:
I am a big fan of Christina and her programming skills, and stumbled on this thread by accident as I was searching for info on martingale. Christina has built a few EAs for me already, including a martingale one called FRED. I have had it running on a MyFXbook demo account for nearly 5mths now and it has just cracked 100% gain with a max drawdown of about 37%. This trading 13x pairs on 4hr charts with approx 7400 trades completed, so it has been given a fair work out. The trick is to start small (0.01 lot), and have access to big leverage and also hedging.

To be honest, I am not entirely comfortable trading FRED as a stand alone EA due the fact that if the market goes strongly against me without any retrace, I will be in the poo. But lately, I have been playing with trading FRED on one pair and then adding one or two of my more traditional trend followings EAs to the same pair. I am using a larger position size (0.1 lot) on these EAs. They are probably considered a little more semi auto as I like to use them to nail my entry spot on, but then I normally manage the trades manually. They are both pretty reliable EAs, and one of them normally picks up the turns prett early.

My theory is, if FRED is going nicely, not only am I picking up nice steady profits from that, the two other EAs will also be cashing in. If FRED turns quickly against on a strong move, where it goes into ugly martingale mode, then the other EA/s with the larger position size should pick up the slack and cover the potential losses. I can either elect to close out all or partial trades and allow the EAs to reset, or I can just monitor and wait for the inevitable pullback, keeping in mind that my margin requirements are a lot less with hedged positions in play.

Maybe I could run it by Christina and have these EAs combined? Probably not a viable option and just thinking aloud here. I like the theory behind martingale, but you have to be smart about it. My own trading is a work in progress and Christina has certainly been a real asset to me in the last couple of years. Cheers. Jim

Thanks Jim for your generous comments. What other 2 EAs you are trading with combined with Fred? I have not tested Fred live much but the internal logic of Fred makes it one of the more legitimate Martingale system I've created for clients in my view. Feel free to discuss with me on the new idea via email directly. Thanks again.

No worries Christina. I'll email you later today.

Hi Christina

i have an ea which makes 1 loss and 1 profit trade with a highest consecutive profit or loss of 7 trades, with 30SL and 30TP.

so my idea is, when this ea makes 1 loss trade then the next trades lot size should be double of the first loss trade, if this trade also became a loss trade then the third trades lot size should be the double of the second loss trade. likewise until we get a profit trade. so. i was just wondering if this is possible.

please tell me if its possible.

(sorry for my bad english)

shararath2004:
Hi Christina

i have an ea which makes 1 loss and 1 profit trade with a highest consecutive profit or loss of 7 trades, with 30SL and 30TP.

so my idea is, when this ea makes 1 loss trade then the next trades lot size should be double of the first loss trade, if this trade also became a loss trade then the third trades lot size should be the double of the second loss trade. likewise until we get a profit trade. so. i was just wondering if this is possible.

please tell me if its possible.

(sorry for my bad english)

This is possible, this is the most common martingale method.

christinaLi:
This is possible, this is the most common martingale method.

thanks for replying. can you build this ea for me. please..

emapluswpr_v_2.mq4

Files:

is this EA MAKE ££££ TODAY O NO?

hi christinaLi, just wonder if it is possible to code an EA according my needs, can you help me?