Trading Signals. Manual Dynamical trading system. - page 12

EURUSD 27.02

28.02 EURUSD

Correction

EURUSD 28.02

EURUSD 01.03

Important!

Guy's we have update in schedule, goals, terms

Our goal is to create community, informational community of traders, so when we will enter market, market will go to our side for 20 pips in minute.

Next week from 8 -11 of march we have weekends, so i've flying away, we will continue March 12

From 12 March website and AD campaign will be provided, so i make a discount in March only - half price for all month. 40$

But we change a time period so minimum will be 2 weeks.

For old subscribers, conditions will be the same.

From April i'm planing to make small found of help to people with small deposits and in difficult cases, i will give 100$ account for trade for week or 2, so you will be able to have all profit of you're work or pay for subscribe in this way for old subscribers.

Hi Unlog.

Great thread. Look like Your trading simple method, but i do not think. I had nerver seen in on the public room. Although not understand it but I really like and are looking at. Hope you to continue sharing. Thanks you

EURUSD 02.03

EURUSD 05.03

EURUSD 06.03

Dear friends!

Taking an opportunity? - I want to congratulate women on a coming holiday on March, 8th, to wish health and youth, both internally and external!

Results of last weeks unfortunately I have not time to make.

I will remind that since Monday limited time price for the end of March - only 20$!

Will get back to you in monday, stay with thread!