Publisher dens reports with high frequency

Hi!

I use about 200 MetaTrader for testing my experts, and I want to show the results in an ordered formula. I rename the DetailedStatement.htm to statement.htm and set publisher with 240 minutes interval to this.

But today, I saw in the journal, the publisher send the statements whenever the statements is changing. When it open, change of stops or closing. The most interesting thing is that the publisher is sending reports, even when there is no changes within a minute.

I have erase the publish.ini from configs, and create again, but the problem not solved.

Has someone any idea?

Thanks for your help:

Needback

Hi, I have been playing with publisher, and about to start a new thread on different aspects of it... however I wanted to check for reducdancy so came across your thread.

That behaviour is very strange if it uploads whenever an order is opened, closed, or modified. I did not understand "I use about 200 MetaTrader for testing my experts"....

I have renamed my detailedstatement.htm to statement.htm, and found it behaves as it should, and the displayed time on the statement corresponds to the settings in publisher. The only thing that I can think of, is that your expert or an indicator has a function in the code that is conflicting somewhere....eg. maybe has its own publisher script, I am looking for similar right now...

...to be honest the way you have it sounds pretty cool, saves unnessessary ftp uploading really