New Signal: FantomForex

Hey guys!

I'm an experienced trader and recently set up my first signal at RAS. I'm currently waiting for it to get activated, but until then I would like for anyone interested to view my account performance:

UPDATE: Signal is up and running and should be ready to go next market open!

http://www.rentasignal.com/signal/view/33559?affiliate=12573

Myfxbook page:

FantomForex Rent-a-Signal System | Myfxbook

For this signal I will be using a diversified approach to my trading, utilizing a handful of my main strategies that have given consistent profits in all market conditions. I monitor 20 pairs and filter my signals rigorously so that I'm only taking the best trades.

I am happy to answer any questions, please post them on this thread or start a discussion on the myfxbook page!

Be sure to check out the link to my live account on the second post!

Good luck to everyone,

Fantom

Live account also!

The actual signals are delivered from a demo account to ensure that the order is filled immediately and sent directly to you. Sending my signals from a live account could cause some delays with requotes etc, which would delay the time it takes for the signal to arrive at your station. As such, I also have a live account in which I'm trading the same signals as my RAS account (plus a few others, which might get added to the signal - or made into a completely new signal). As always, I'm happy to answer any questions about this system as well. I realize both systems are relatively new, and there's not much to go on... but give it time! If you follow the progress of my demo and live account you will soon gain confidence in my trading.

Broker: Alpari US

Leverage: 1:50

Deposit: $982

Good luck to all!

Fantom

Please, let me know when your signal will be up and running. I am new to forex, I am using forexswingtradingsignal.com they are pretty reliable, but I need to try another one.

Activated

The signal is now up and running, and will be good to go starting Monday. Here's the link:

Fantom Diversified | Rent a Signal

Fantom