Quantum-v2-EURUSD (RAS ID: 33215)

This thread is to discuss my signal Quantum-v2-EURUSD available at RAS:

Quantum-v2-eurusd | Rent a Signal

leeb:
This thread is to discuss my signal Quantum-v2-EURUSD available at RAS: Quantum-v2-eurusd | Rent a Signal

Hi Leeb,

If I check this account then I see that it lost nearly 50% in 4 trading days!! What is there to discuss ?!....

I clicked on your profile and asked for all the topics that you already opened.I counted them and you have opened or started already 25 systems on RAS ?!?!....And if I count the systems in the evaluation and commercial section I come to 27!!...

There is defeniatly something wrong with you. You are worse then a compulsive gambler. But the sad part is that you try to earn some money by selling a subscription but that you gamble with others people's money who would subsribe to your signals.

I checked on the internet and could not find any help group for Anonimous RAS System Devellopers. Maybe you could start one and find yourself a new meaning in your life.

iGoR

Results for system

Hi iGoR

I think your message says more about yourself than it does me - you are a very negative person and I have seen you leave similar comments on other threads. I don't know where you dreamt up this 50% loss figure - look at the myFxBook stats below for the system and you will see it is up 15%.

The way RAS shows stats on the main page can be misleading as it will only show most recent history.

Yes I have created a lot of signals and encountered failures as I was testing RAS and also have some money management variations of the same system. It takes a long time to be successful in this game. These systems are not short term but in the long term have backtested extremely profitable over 10 years.

Anyway subscribers should take confidence in the fact I have taken lots of time experimenting with RAS. Success doesn't come over night and I have seen many systems that don't work but this has all contributed to my experience (over 8 years) and these systems are here to stay, this will be proven with the forward testing.

Files:
qv2.gif  30 kb

It is clear that you have not learned anything about risk and MM during those 8 years.

This system of you Quantum_v3_eurusd | Rent a Signal made 50% profit on 1 day and this system Quantum-v2-eurusd | Rent a Signal of you made -45% loss in 4 days (going from 12600 to 6800 = -45%) on open positions. This proofs clearly that you are WAYY overleaveraged and sooner or later your accounts are going to blow up.

And if you have the intention to say that open positions don't count then take an other 8 years to learn a bit more about risk and MM. A broker is going to give you a margin call based on the loss on your open positions and is not going to wait untill you close your positions with profit.

iGoR

Hi iGoR,

Thanks for your feedback, I do appreciate it. I looked at your systems from your MT Intelligence - well done on the results but it seems your fxigor1 is no longer publishing results - did it have a large drawdown? Is it still running? Do you offer RAS signals yourself? Anyway I'm sure as a trader of experience as well you will appreciate this is not an easy game.

Regarding your comments about the risk, I have backtested over 10 years on the most accurate data with using closed bars only and know these risk settings are sound and have withstood 10 years easily, yes they are quite aggressive but the results will show it is worth it.

We live in a dualistic universe so I thank you for your constructive critiscm.

Hi Leeb,

I am not here to talk about my trading results. But because you ask me the questions, I have stopped trading my fxigor1 account the 17 december and have not started it anymore in January. It has no special draw downs nor losses. To give you proof of that I have opened a short on the eurusd with only 1 lot so that it would update so that you could see that nothing went the wrong way.

I stopped it because it is a demo account and gave me enough proof over more then a year trading and also because the very same system is running on the "fxigor " LIVE account.

About duality, in trading there is no duality. There are simple rules that count for everybody. Reward in relation to risk.

What you do is taking huge risks to make an attempt to get as quickly as possible the 1st place on the ranking list.

I suggest that you try to build up a track record in a steady professional way. Rely on the fact that not 1 person stood for a longer period of time in the top ranking. Sooner or later they tumble back down because of taking to much risk.

Regards...iGoR