Cross of TEMA and NONLagMA EA - page 12

unclepips:
I could "Provide it", but it would be through other means like RAS or private sell.

Besides, all the code you need to make the Hybrid, exists in the version posted...you just need to cut some fat.

So far since I started the Hybrid on tuesday it has closed out 250 pips with no loss on EURUSD.

Maybe if I get a minute, I will add the drawdown value to this one.

I added a line to the chart to show current drawdown, if one exists.

Let me know how it works for you.

linkbuilding service

linkbuilding services

link building services

The current EA's should already show you the account Drawdown amount.

Unclepips

Do you have any results on your hybrid EA, and any plans for its release

Just started testing the latest version of the Hybrid at the start of the marked last week.

So far, so good. I have it running on a micro account.

If you are interested, I can send a link (pm me). I don't want to be seen as advertising here.

Below are current standings, open orders and closed orders.

Files:

Looking good Uncle Pips. I think the new version is going in a great direction.

Those of ya whose are lucky enough to test new version. Please post your results here on this thread.

ismael360:
Looking good Uncle Pips. I think the new version is going in a great direction. Those of ya whose are lucky enough to test new version. Please post your results here on this thread.

Unfortunately the list of people that have the new version is very small. But there is a way for people interested to acquire it. At this point, I don't see any major changes to be made.

unclepips:
Unfortunately the list of people that have the new version is very small. But there is a way for people interested to acquire it. At this point, I don't see any major changes to be made.

Which new version? I am running v1.7b, which is not doing terribly well.

Is there a later version than this? And do we have to pm for this 'new version'

Outstanding

unclepips:
Well here is a taste of my hard work.

This should feel out a lot of the requests that have been offered. Along with some items that have been created during testing.

If you are interested, I can post the rules. Or you can weed through the code.

Thanks UnclePips, your work is really appreciated.

I have been experimenting with Forex since 2006 and this is one of the best Free trading EA's I have ever seen, and certainly the most helpful thread thanks to everybody here.

Yes there is a newer version then 1.7b. It includes a filter to determine when the market is cycling, handles SSA in a very different manner, and includes another requirement to verify a proper cross.

At this point, there are only two other people that poses this program. And I am holding them to their honor to keep it that way. If you are interested in procuring a commercial version (can be used for one demo and one live account), I can send you a link.

If you PM me for a copy, I will send you a link. I am not trying to be rude, just trying to get reimbursed for my time.

I am not trying to advertise, I am just informing you of the direction I have taken with this project.

Also, I am looking for a new project to start. If you have a good strategy...that you feel could be coded, let me know.

More Results

Here is my current standing with the new version on my micro account.

Files: