Good EA for 15M

Hi, I made a good adviser MA and the price for EURUSD 15M.

These are the results:

EA сделана по данной стратегии:

Strategy maximum deviation

I Will answer questions happily.

FT_MADEV_1.1.mq4 - EA

madev.mq4 - indicator

Files:

More result:

hi

system ok but need filters for more deep looking in to the market

Files:
3.jpg  209 kb

Thanks for sharing ftyuriy! Is E/U the only pair you've tried it on?

Poor performance

Are you using a specific set file? I've run over 30 backtests and the equity graphs always go in one direction, which is down. I can't come up with anything even close to your results. My tester is Alpari NZ, which has fresh data.

Please recommend inputs or provide a set file.

Rob

Backtesting is pointless, even at 90% and above. Forward testing is the only way.

Thank you very much for your share

jturns23:
Backtesting is pointless, even at 90% and above. Forward testing is the only way.

Well, yes and no. Different EAs tend to test differently when going forward.

The ones I run on my live accounts are virtually the same backwards and forwards. This has saved me tremendous amounts of time, with regard to dialing-in PF and DD for my particular accounts.

I don't bother with EAs that don't backtest well, since I'm not interested in spending several years forward testing, to come up with a good set. If I can get a set from the OP that will duplicate his results, I'll throw the EA on one of my demos. Otherwise, I stick to my original game plan.

Rob

why I can not use this EA and indicator? They just does not work on my MT4...

To ChicagoRob,

On the system page, it says:

-------------------------

Optimization method

After the optimization, we have chosen for our expert following parameters: period moving average - 110, the number of bars to search for abnormalities - 490, TakeProfit is 30 points, StopLoss size is limited to 105 pips.

---------------------------

Is this what you want? Because they can not work on my computer, I can not try...

ChicagoRob:
Are you using a specific set file? I've run over 30 backtests and the equity graphs always go in one direction, which is down. I can't come up with anything even close to your results. My tester is Alpari NZ, which has fresh data.

Please recommend inputs or provide a set file.

Rob

use default parametrs for 15M EURUSD Alpari Demo

Weekly Demo Test by marker1:

Files:
madev.gif  5 kb
madev.htm  12 kb

EA looks very interesting. I will try it tonight.