!*!*!*!*! Holiday special !*!*!*!*! - page 2

if the month have a net loss, will you give extra month fee of charge equalvant to that loss ?

You gave me an idea!!

pedestrian:
if the month have a net loss, will you give extra month fee of charge equalvant to that loss ?

Hi pedestrian, thank you for showing interest in my signals. I don't see me having a losing month, but sure I can return whatever I receive after the RAS' fees (-42.6%) for THAT month. For example, if you rent for $55.55, I will return $31.34 via Paypal if I end up having net loss for that month. Keep in mind I cannot be held responsible for improper money management or one's personal settings, so it will be based off the account history on RAS.

P.S. I DON'T KNOW ANYONE ON RAS WHO OFFERS THIS! so I ask if your happy with my signals that you help spread the word and provide feedback. Also, I will only hold this offer for the next 20 renting subscribers!!! I will post IDs of everyone who qualifies for the offer, so you know if your in and that your not being cheated. For those of you who are already renting my signals you are already receiving a discount each month, because starting Jan. 1st, I will be raising my rate to $150 (returning $86.10 if I lose).

Thanks everyone and Happy New Year!