Forex Books - page 25

This book will not show readers how to turn $10,000 into $1 million in one year’s time. I believe that system developers advocating their ability to generate such rates of return are charlatans, victims of curve-fitted trading systems, or theoreticians blind to the risk of ruin entailed in the achievement of such spectacular returns. Instead of spectacular risks and returns, I offer simple trading systems that, because of that very simplicity, are quite robust in terms of generating overall positive rates of return while simultaneously minimizing the risk of ruin. Although the proprietary strategies I personally trade differ from those employed in this book, the systems offered herein are simple enough to have a significant probability of ensuring the achievement of similar, moderately successful results in the future. That being said, the methodologies examined herein are certainly not intended as “holy grails” of trading, but instead are offered as prototypes to motivate and guide readers in developing systems that match their individual temperaments.

Mechanical Trading Systems : Mechanical Trading Systems

hi members

i am new in Fores thats why i need some books about it , now i learn from it , really it good

I WENT to work when I was just out of grammar school. I got a job as quotation-board boy in a stock-brokerage office. I was

quick at figures. At school I did three years of arithmetic in one. I was particularly good at mental arithmetic. As quotation-board boy I posted the numbers on the big board in the customers' room. One of the customers usually sat by the ticker and called out the prices. They couldn't come too fast for me. I have always remembered figures. No trouble at all.

There were plenty of other employes in that office. Of course I made friends with the other fellows, but the work I did, if the market was active, kept me too busy from ten A.M. to three P.m. to let me do much talking. I don't care for it, anyhow, during business hours.

But a busy market did not keep me from thinking about the work. Those quotations did not represent prices of stocks to' me, so many dollars per share. They were numbers. Of course, they meant something. They were always changing. It was all I had to be interested in the changes. Why did they change? I didn't know. I didn't care. I didn't think about that. I simply saw that they changed. That was all I had to think about five hours every day and two on Saturdays: that they were always changing.

Jesse Livermor -REMINISCENCES OF A STOCK OPERATOR : jesse_livermore.pdf

Files:

Swing Trading

A_Practical_Guide_To_Swing_Trading__Larry_Swing.pdf --> a_practical_guide_to_swing_trading__larry_swing.pdf

Sentiment in the forex market by Jamie Saettele

My unique position in the financial community has allowed me the rare opportunity to talk to and question thousands of traders, brokers, and trading advisors since 1979. I am not a broker or a letter writer. I am the chief executive officer of CompuTrac, a company that supplies technical analysis to stock and futures traders. I perceive my position as being neutral, one that allows people to open up and talk to me freely. I started trading for my own account in 1960 and very quickly became aware of the underlying psychological blocks to good trading and money management. This realization has been confirmed by all who have counseled with me.

As a result, I sincerely feel that success in trading is 80 percent psychological and 20 percent one's methodology, be it fundamental or technical. For example, you can have a mediocre knowledge of fundamental and technical information, and if you are in psychological control, you can make money. Conversely, you may have a great system, one that you have tested and has performed well for a long period of time, yet if the psychological control is not there, you will be the loser.

A good trader knows from experience that over a period of time he may engage in more losing trades than winning ones. But money management, and a careful assay of the risks protected by realistic stops, will keep the trader out of trouble and ensure that on the "big" moves, he will profit. Money management is composed of two essential elements: psychological management and risk management. Risk management stems from the psychological factors being truly understood by the trader and "in place" before risk is even considered.

The Disciplined Trader : the_disciplined_trader.pdf

Files:

Technical Analysis of the Currency Market : Technical Analysis of the Currency Market- Boris Schlossberg