MONEY MAKING manual trading system - page 25

Yes

2thetop:
Hi stav01

Could that be the key to this system , manually trade and use support & resistance as areas to trade or not to trade

cheers John

Yes, thats it. Support and resistance and pivots, with SSL for high timeframe trend, and nonlag ma for entry. It has all the makings of a classic system. To be honest you dont need anything more.

EA setting

Hi guys!

What do I do in the setting EA to enter earlier in the trading? The graph shows that late into the trading. And why is not activated at 16:45 broker time? Clocks in the settings are well tuned.

Thanks!

Files:
graf.jpg  86 kb

I'm on a Roll

Ok,

I totally stopped this trend indicator and started of with Gann Grid, Gan HiLo Indicator & EMA50 alone . Then I started off a Demo Standard Account and tadaaaa , i'm Rocking and Rolling.. Next step live standar Account

Statement

Files:
wowser.jpg  69 kb
mamia.zip  8 kb

jackson_philips:
Ok,

I totally stopped this trend indicator and started of with Gann Grid, Gan HiLo Indicator & EMA50 alone . Then I started off a Demo Standard Account and tadaaaa , i'm Rocking and Rolling.. Next step live standar Account

Statement

Hi jackson! Could you be so kind to share your indicators with tpl. Any help will be deeply appreciated!

clon_tron:
Hi jackson! Could you be so kind to share your indicators with tpl. Any help will be deeply appreciated!

Done Done Done

Secret to Forex

How's it going with the Trend Indicator

jackson_philips:
Done Done Done

Yes jackson! Could you be so kind to share your indicators with tpl. Any help will be deeply appreciated!

jackson_philips:
Ok,

Statement

Great Jackson..

where do you learn this system? tks

jackson_philips why you didn't answer to my mail?

clon_tron:
jackson_philips why you didn't answer to my mail?

He is busy making money with his new system