Indicators with alerts/signal - page 503

Can someone add alerts and arrows to T3 stlm when it crosses the zero line ?

Thanks.

Files:

Please add alerts to this very useful indicator...!!..

When previous candle HL is breaked......

...Or point me to some that allready has alerts...

Files:

airquest:
Can someone add alerts and arrows to T3 stlm when it crosses the zero line ? Thanks.

Airquest added the arrows and alerts when the t3 stlm crosses zero.

Thank you very much MrTools, but I meant arrows on the chart window, if you have time. Sorry, I should have been more explicit. Thanks.

airquest:
Thank you very much MrTools, but I meant arrows on the chart window, if you have time. Sorry, I should have been more explicit. Thanks.

Airquest this is the best i can do its same principle as the ma cross arrows but its using T3 Stlm its mtf with displaced arrows and alerts.

This is even better, I don't even need to put the separate window indicator. Thanks a lot MrTools. Have a nice weekend.

fxnewbie:
Please add alerts to this very useful indicator...!!..

When previous candle HL is breaked......

...Or point me to some that allready has alerts...

Fxnewbie, made this one but not real sure the alerts work on mtf, but they work on chart timeframe so am guessing they should work on mtf as well.

Can anyone please mod. this indicator so when signal change ( Main signal & Sub signal ) it draws arrow on chart !

Thanks in advance

secretcode

mrtools:
Fxnewbie, made this one but not real sure the alerts work on mtf, but they work on chart timeframe so am guessing they should work on mtf as well.

Mr. Tools, You are great...!!. Thanks...!! I will test it ASAP.

In case somebody is interested, this indy is very good using 1hour in M5 TF scalping, with the adittion of 8 and 33 EMA working together.

Allways give me green pips every day.

Guys, can anyone have a indicator T Kiads EJ PsarBand v01 in the format mq4?

Very necessary! I will be very grateful