Indicators with alerts/signal - page 444

macerina:
Thats Wonderful its really helpful... thank you so much Mrtools i have no words to appreciate your efforts .

Is it possible to have the original version too in mtf format if possible .

Thanks in advance

Macerina, the regular multi timeframe version posted it over here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page287

legendre:
Hello and congratulations to those who give their time to encode

Is it possible to have arrows or better color bars chart on the intersection of two indicators.

thank you

nonlag_ma_nrp_2.mq4slope_direction_line_alert.mq4

Mr tool or Mladen is it possible to do this - thank you

mrtools:
Hello Dan, Trying to understand you want the momentum to only display on 1 currency pair?

Dear mrtools

Instead of pairs(EURUSD,USDJPY,and so on)to show just

the currency(EUR , JPY , USD , etc,)

Thank you very much

Regards

Dan

To show mom for each separate currency

Alert indicator feature

Hi All

Can anyone tell where to find the below attached indicator with alert feature or anyone who is kind enough to help me add the alert feature into this indicator? Appreciate for all the help needed, thanks.

Files:

Super trend with alerts ...

You can try out the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general . That s the same one with audible alerts added.

There is one more (at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general ) but it is not the same as the one you posted (it is using the "newer formula" for super trend from the first post of that thread - so do not be alarmed with differences in values since they calculate differently).

peter052:
Hi All Can anyone tell where to find the below attached indicator with alert feature or anyone who is kind enough to help me add the alert feature into this indicator? Appreciate for all the help needed, thanks.

Can this be converted into histgram and mtf

mladen:
This is absolute strength indicator with alerts added. It is a standalone indicator and it does not need the absolute strength indicator in order to show multi time frame values. Alerts are triggered when the main bulls and bears values cross (so when the main trend changes)

AbsoluteStrength mtf & alerts.mq4

Can this be converted into histogram.

mladen:
This would be it :

Thanks Mladen, Nice one

Is it possible to add 2 more color for 'signal cross' in this indicator ?

Like when LightBlue line > Dash line = LightBlue histo

LightBlue line < Dash line = Blue histo

hello

bobbsson:
Thanks and once again thanks for competent explanations and the done work, I have understood...

i use the same two indicators plus 3 more

Files:

greenberret1960:
i use the same two indicators plus 3 more

Thats a big stoploss, but then again your trading the daily chart.

I for one wouldn't mind making 1,200 pips profit on one trade.

Ish

That can not be a single position on EURUSD (unless it was a sell at price around 1.4200 (last time in year 2011) or a buy at 1.1800 (last time in year 2010))