Indicators with alerts/signal - page 393

subterfuge:
I have an macd crossover alert indicator.

I could post it if you need, but i'm sure there are lots here and they're all the same? (audio alert and arrow when the macd cross's)

Anyway, could someone make it so that it only gives an alert if, at the time of crossing, price is on the correct side of an EMA of your choosing which you can change in the input tab.

So, lets say I want to track the 25 ema on my 5 min chart.

the macd crosses up, but at that time, price is BELOW the 25ema. So NO ALERT/AUDIO/ARROW signals

Next, macd crosses down. price is still below the 25ema, so we get an alert.

make sense?

cheers

Macd crossing its signal or zero?

mrtools:
Macd crossing its signal or zero?

crossing it's signal (crossover)

Can someone add alert to this Indicator, please?

cc_at_s_v2-4_-_mtf.mq4

I need the alert when EURUSD crosses.

thanks in advance

ctran1

Files:

Sonund alert adding to indicator

I download it i will try to add alert at post it here

CC_at_s_v2-4 - mtf.mq4

uttkal:
I download it i will try to add alert at post it here

Hi

Can you please add email alert also for this indicator, CC_at_s_v2-4 - mtf.mq4?

thanks

ctran1

subterfuge:
crossing it's signal (crossover)

Here you go Subterfuge.

wolfsch:
Hi Mladen

I attach a special Macd indi which shows turning points with a yellow dot very precisely! It wozuld be great to have an alert when the yellow signal flashes to reverse position.

Please have a look at it.

Thanks Wolfschmacd2.ex4

this indicator seem not to be refreshing itself and also looks too good to be true

refreshing

can someone pls help clean up this macd2 indicator and possible add alert to it

it disappears and does not refresh itself except i switch charts

Macd2

drunkpips:
can someone pls help clean up this macd2 indicator and possible add alert to it it disappears and does not refresh itself except i switch charts

Hi

the Macd2 which I posted 2 days ago is only stable when the Chart is refreshed. I also have eperimented and found out that it is stable only with one or 2 more dots, which means it is plotting correctly 1 or 2 bars later and in the meantime it is repainting in some way. But the quality with this added dots is very good anway especially in shorter TF so it would be worthwile to have it checked and corrected.

I hope someone with the knowledge can help.

Thanks Wolfsch

wolfsch:
Hi

the Macd2 which I posted 2 days ago is only stable when the Chart is refreshed. I also have eperimented and found out that it is stable only with one or 2 more dots, which means it is plotting correctly 1 or 2 bars later and in the meantime it is repainting in some way. But the quality with this added dots is very good anway especially in shorter TF so it would be worthwile to have it checked and corrected.

I hope someone with the knowledge can help.

Thanks Wolfsch

Hi Wolfsch,

Can not fix an ex4 file can't see the code, would need the mt4 source code to be able to open it and fix.