Indicators with alerts/signal - page 213

Can AnyBody Disable this indicator's Sound Alert?

Hi Guy's

I am Using this indicator known as Nonlagdot

I want this indicator work's same as it's working but with no sound alert coz i dont like it's distrubing sound alert. Can anybody fix this problem?

& Post this indicator here as same as it's working but with only one change and that is no sound alert?

Thank's In Advance

PipHacker

You can set the alert true or false;

Thanks primaya you done great things...

Is it possible to add also an EMAIL alert?

Regards

MisterFX:
Thanks primaya you done great things...

Is it possible to add also an EMAIL alert?

Regards

Email Alert Mode

1_Min_MicroTrading.mq4

Hi ,

can anybody integrate in these Indicator an alert ( sound )?

The rule: if the M5, M15, M30 and H1 together shows the signal " all buy" or "all sell", then start the alert.

I can't add the file of Indicator. I don't why.

Best thanks

J_l

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/mt4

primajaya:
You can set the alert true or false;

Hi Thank you very much , now i have solved my problem. I really appreciate the effort's of peoples like you

Thank's

PipHacker

THAT IS NEARLY GREAT IN 1 MINUTE ..please put arrows into this indiccator and i will be glad if someeone does....

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/122/ma_squize_ma_ed.mq4

Kind request for Senior Coders

Senior Coders,

Would you be so kind to add Alert to this indicator, please?

Only for open position. But if you think it is also good for close position, please help as well.

Pucio

Bells & Whistles

I am a complete rookie (basically i dont have a clue) when it comes to programming and need some help with this indy.

Firstly, i want to change the location of the arrow further away from the bar.

Secondly, i want a to add a sound alert when the arrow displays. (a large boing should do).

I dont mind doing the work myself if someone can point me in the right direction, but preference will be given to someone else doing it in return for words of praise and adulation and ten years of no nonsense, no quible, unconditional respect.