Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1150

RubVil:
hi mladen is possible to add an alert on an kijun-sen indicator, when the candle close above or below the line? thanks for your time

Hi RubVil, added the alerts.

Files:

Is there any simple RSI indicator where i can set custom levels and receive alerts on touch of those levels, but it shud alert only once. i have searched the forum but there are so many complicated RSI indicators, i just want simple RSI with level alerts.

RSI indicators i found work except for the fact that they are alarming on every retouch of a specific level, so if i set level of 70 and 30, then every retouch of level 70 it is alarming, i want it to do so only once.

Abhinav:
Is there any simple RSI indicator where i can set custom levels and receive alerts on touch of those levels, but it shud alert only once. i have searched the forum but there are so many complicated RSI indicators, i just want simple RSI with level alerts. RSI indicators i found work except for the fact that they are alarming on every retouch of a specific level, so if i set level of 70 and 30, then every retouch of level 70 it is alarming, i want it to do so only once.

Abhinav, have you tried this one here: Forex TSD - forex forum - Download RSI - mtf + alerts nmc.mq4

mrtools:
Abhinav, have you tried this one here: Forex TSD - forex forum - Download RSI - mtf + alerts nmc.mq4

Thanks mrtools, i will certainly try this one.

mrtools:

No mr tools

I have set alertson = true and alertsonZoneEnter = true alertsonZoneExit = false. And i m still getting alerts on retouch of the same level. What i want is that new level should be alerted only once and not on retouches

mrtools:
Hi RubVil, added the alerts.

Much appreciated i will try it

trthanks for your time and work

tradezone:
Hi, Can anyone help add time shift for this pivot indicator? I'm currently on GMT+9 while my broker is in GMT-5. Your help is greatly appreaciate.

Hi,

I found another pivot which have time shift option but no alert. Is it possible to take the time shift function and put into xpPivotAlerts.mq4 indicator?

Please help.

Indicators with alerts/signal

Hallo

Can you add an alert to this indy? on/off alert, on/off sound & on/off mssg

and

Is it possible to have it monitor/alert across all tf's for signal? (not just tf chart it's loaded to)

ThanQ very much!

stretchcandlefinder3.mq4

Files:

goldenequity:
Hallo

Can you add an alert to this indy? on/off alert, on/off sound & on/off mssg

and

Is it possible to have it monitor/alert across all tf's for signal? (not just tf chart it's loaded to)

ThanQ very much!

stretchcandlefinder3.mq4

Not possible to monitor on all time frames (the is possible only if used on 1 minute chart for indicators calculating historical values, and in that case all the data for all the time frames would be calculated. If it would be used on any time frame different than 1 minute, the indicator must be made as dashboard not as that version)

Plus, that indicator will have to have different settings for each time frame - the body for different time frames is greater and greater for higher time frames (

The same thing would happen with different symbols - all in all that indicator needs constant parameters changing whenever you change time frame or symbol whenever the minBody is different than 0

Understood.

Can an alert be added to accommodate signals from just the single timeframe?