Indicators with alerts/signal - page 395

Try out the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

cuongcali:
i want to add alert to this indicator anyone help me ???? Tks

Modify Indicator.

Hi,

I like to know if anyone can modify this indicator into a single timeframe indy and add an alert to the indicator?

Files:

Might need this one to make it work!

Files:

profittrader:
Might need this one to make it work!

Hi Profittrader,

Made something like like this, its stand alone and multitimeframe with alerts just not sure if this is what your after.

Files:

Thank you Mr.Tools,

You've done a superb job.

Need to add alarm to this indicator

Hi All,

I'd be very grateful if someone would please add an alarm to the attached indicator.

Thanks in advance,

Jay

EDIT:

I meant to post this in MT4 thread. Please move. Thanks!

Files:

jay_x

You can use the one attached instead (it is one of a correctly coded moving averages crosses, the one you posted has some errors that make it dangerous to use)

jay_x:
Hi All,

I'd be very grateful if someone would please add an alarm to the attached indicator.

Thanks in advance,

Jay

EDIT:

I meant to post this in MT4 thread. Please move. Thanks!

thanks mladen!

Can you please elaborate on the errors? I've had very good success with this indicator this year.

j-

Jay_x

You could possibly try this one, its by the same author and very similar,

the arrow placements differ very slightly but possibly down to my messing around with the settings

ma_arrow_alerts.mq4

thanks for sharing your strategy, its looks ok on backtest and certainly could help compliment others especially when also using the daily charts and yours for a few 4hr scalps

but nice and simple, just what we all need,

hopefully i can teach it to my sisters and nieces

nice one

regards

Files:

Please add simple alert and email alert to this indicator.

Hello fellow traders,

I am looking to add popup and email alert to this mtf rsi indicator please when all rsi's are either overbought or oversold. I would really be greatfull. Thank you.

riki

Files:
mtf_3xrsi.mq4  8 kb