Reverse Orders

Hi, I would ask the programmers of this forum if I can change these 2 EA "Fx Prime2 hieken ashi.mq4" and "Heiken Ashi Bar Ea v1.0.mq4" working with this indicator Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed "so that open orders on the other hand ... so instead of BUY and SELL opens the contrary, I wonder why inverting only with OP_BUY OP_SELL wrong and I can not find what I need to change to make them work on the contrary, I thank you in advance.

I saw some trade copier can do it.

Hi dan90,this post is old,i have tested this reverse version but...have bad results

you test this EA is best only on Renko 14 or 10 pips range

Reverse order for moving averages ea

dan90:
I saw some trade copier can do it.

HI I was wondering can you try to reverse order on this default moving average expert advisor. Its the default on the mt4.

for example if the ea place an order to buy , you basically make it sell and when the ea say sell you basically make it buy.

the rest just leave it alone. the atrget and exit won't matter, just the reverse order code. Let me know asap if you can do it?

Holygrail Ea

rooky123:
HI I was wondering can you try to reverse order on this default moving average expert advisor. Its the default on the mt4.

for example if the ea place an order to buy , you basically make it sell and when the ea say sell you basically make it buy.

the rest just leave it alone. the atrget and exit won't matter, just the reverse order code. Let me know asap if you can do it?

Also can anybody help me reverse this other EA.

Example buy to sell and sell to buy and this other difficult is the target to stop and stop-loss to target. Here is the File attachment,

WARNING PLEASE DO NOT ATTPEMT TO RUN THIS ea ON YOUR LIVE ACCOUNT IT WILL CHEW YOU UP. tHE IDEA HERE IS IF WE CAN REVERSE ITS MECHANIC ORDER.

lol sorry but reversing the EA signals won't just make this EA profitable..

oh well

Well thats pretty suck then...

How can I change ea

hello plz i need help

How can I change ea If he should buy, he sells and if he should sell he buys.

"Buy" to "Sell" and "Sell" to "Buy"