Finally!! a crossover that really works and F a s t!!!!! - page 6

system got more than a mix of indicators

one vital feature is series of winnings , with consistency

and since manual entry could be slower than it suppose to, during entry , the market volatility may affect the entry price

hope that you find it all and put into 1

xx3xxx:
system got more than a mix of indicators

one vital feature is series of winnings , with consistency

and since manual entry could be slower than it suppose to, during entry , the market volatility may affect the entry price

hope that you find it all and put into 1

Im posting my trades but going away for 3 days might trade on the train on the way up there on my netbook.. connection can faulter so dont like doing that and its only monday Remember any additional ideas indicators are welcome I'm not a total authority on forex

I'mmmm baaaaaack! Monday 18oct

Opened SHORT $EURUSD @ 1.38773;

Closed SHORT $EURUSD for +11 pips profit; 32% of the @Currensee community volume is trading the EURUSD with sentiment 48% SHORT #forex

Opened SHORT $EURUSD @ 1.38669;

Closed SHORT $EURUSD for +10 pips profit; 32% of the @Currensee community volume is trading the EURUSD with sentiment 48% SHORT #forex

Opened LONG $EURUSD @ 1.39145;

Closed LONG $EURUSD for +7 pips profit; 33% of the @Currensee community volume is trading the EURUSD with sentiment 48% SHORT #forex

Opened LONG $EURUSD @ 1.39483; 33% of the @Currensee community volume is trading the EURUSD with sentiment 49% SHORT #forex

Closed LONG $EURUSD for +4 pips profit; 33% of the @Currensee community volume is trading the EURUSD with sentiment 49% SHORT #forex

anyone interested in the indicator with lines still testing a little tho

Files:
bce5.gif  91 kb

Perky:
anyone interested in the indicator with lines still testing a little tho

Interested Sir !

tuesday 19 oct

Opened LONG $EURUSD @ 1.39332;

Closed LONG $EURUSD for -34 pips loss; 33% of the @Currensee community volume is trading the EURUSD with sentiment 47% SHORT #forex

Opened SHORT $EURUSD @ 1.38953;

Closed SHORT $EURUSD for +40 pips profit; 33% of the @Currensee community volume is trading the EURUSD with sentiment 48% SHORT #forex

Opened SHORT $EURUSD @ 1.38658

fxpetar Closed SHORT $EURUSD for +9 pips profit; 33% of the @Currensee community volume is trading the EURUSD with sentiment 48% SHORT #forex

Opened SHORT $EURUSD @ 1.38566

Closed SHORT $EURUSD for +14 pips profit; 33% of the @Currensee community volume is trading the EURUSD with sentiment 48% SHORT #forex

Opened SHORT $EURUSD @ 1.38272

Closed SHORT $EURUSD for +13 pips profit; 33% of the @Currensee community volume is trading the EURUSD with sentiment 48% SHORT #forex

Opened SHORT $EURUSD @ 1.3801

Closed SHORT $EURUSD for +16 pips profit; 33% of the @Currensee community volume is trading the EURUSD with sentiment 47% SHORT #forex

thanks to China raising interest rates or the equivalent of.. lol like taking candy from babies doesnt happen often but nice when it does mmmmmmmmm

perky, can you post a template of post #1. You made mention of it but I cant find it in the attachment list

jdsim1:
perky, can you post a template of post #1. You made mention of it but I cant find it in the attachment list

ok ok ill post a basic template when i get home but

really there are only 3-4 indicators to load

Looks like #mt trendline has more power than I thought

Files:

wed 21 oct

Opened LONG $EURUSD @ 1.38389

Closed LONG $EURUSD for +8 pips profit; 33% of the @Currensee community volume is trading the EURUSD with sentiment 46% SHORT #forex

Opened LONG $EURUSD @ 1.38637

Closed LONG $EURUSD for +24 pips profit; 33% of the @Currensee community volume is trading the EURUSD with sentiment 46% SHORT #forex

Opened LONG $EURUSD @ 1.3915

fxpetar Closed LONG $EURUSD for +9 pips profit; 32% of the @Currensee community volume is trading the EURUSD with sentiment 47% SHORT #forex

Opened LONG $EURUSD @ 1.39425

Closed LONG $EURUSD for +6 pips profit; 32% of the @Currensee community volume is trading the EURUSD with sentiment 47% SHORT #forex

ok still testing it but here it is

remember 1st line is warning line second line is consider trade line

it does alert once when the line appears - I think

always try to trade in the direction of the pink trend line

created by #MT trendline in post 37

let me know if its ok

I can make the alert optional but its only once on each candle..

Updated adrsicdvd with lines into this post ( only one line now) was a bit kinda strange - I think its fixed to alert on the Bar After the cross because it can change on that cross bar fingers crossed

Files: