I know the perfect way to win at forex - page 10

yourspace:
hi Bongo

this is the mq4 version,maybe they have the same code,i find it in the TSD forum. but i do not know how to make profits by the EA, can you give the best pair and timeframe? thank you

yourspace

I don't know which broker are u using.

Will not works on ECN properly.

Time frame: M1, M5

EURUSD, try on cable or on USDJPY.

extern bool UseStopLoss = True;

put False;

Bongo:

put False;

hi Bongo

thank you for your reply, i make an indicator by this stretagy,but sometimes it shows well, sometimes it is not, how to void the false signal to make it more profitable? hope you can give some advice. thank you.

yourspace

Files:
00096.gif  18 kb
00097.gif  17 kb

yourspace:
hi Bongo

thank you for your reply, i make an indicator by this stretagy,but sometimes it shows well, sometimes it is not, how to void the false signal to make it more profitable? hope you can give some advice. thank you.

yourspace

Is that not the million dollar question that every system develloper asked himself over the last 100 years ?!....(or do you think that trading according systems and indicators only exist since the internet started... )

iGoR

yourspace:
hi Bongo

yourspace

Send me your indicator:

metexinvest@videotron.ca

I have to see.

Bongo:

put False;

Trading on the 1 minute and 5 minute time frame? Anyone that has been around the market long enough knows these shorter time frames are a losing propostion. Also, back-testing doesn't work, why would you back test when market conditions are constantly changing? I suggest you read some Mark Douglas, price action trading is discretionary, forward-testing is the only thing that is relevant.

the only way to win at forex is to have a good strategy, MM & TM

JD_fx:
the only way to win at forex is to have a good strategy, MM & TM

Bull shit...

P.S. I like junior members????

November , 2010

7 posts

Bongo

Bongo:
Bull shit...

P.S. I like junior members????

November , 2010

7 posts

Bongo

What does he mean by TM? Time Management?

However, please elaborate Bongo =)

CheckDavid:
What does he mean by TM? Time Management? However, please elaborate Bongo =)

I don't know what is TM?

Bongo:
I don't know what is TM?

I mean...

Elaborate on the BS part.