Need help indentifying indicator - page 38

Help please - on the market price v_1.4 indicator

efig:
Hello Traders ,

Does anybody can help please with explainning what all the numbers, colors abbreviations mean with the indicator, (market price v_1.4) ?

pic. attached.

Thank you all.

E.G

Hi ,

I will appreciate your help please.

Could anyone please explain this indicator above ?

thx

e.g.

efig:
Hello Traders ,

Does anybody can help please with explainning what all the numbers, colors abbreviations mean with the indicator, (market price v_1.4) ?

pic. attached.

Thank you all.

E.G

Have a look at post #4, and #19 in https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178472

retsel:
Have a look at post #4, and #19 in https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178472

Thank you very much retsel.

kylene22:
Just installed indicator you Googled to get...

The results are:

The Arrows DO NOT indicate at the crossovers, but 4 to 6 bars later, in the middle of NOTHING!

Thank you for making my very first post SO PLEASEANT. I again apologize for not being as smart as you...

Kylene

In case you didn't find one that works this one does, just checked it.Also can change ma types in faster mode and slower mode :: 0=sma, 1=ema, 2=smma, 3=lwma

Edit: reposted with version with audible or sound alert 1=alert and 0 no alert you can also change the sound of the alert, to 1 of the sounds in rar, hope it works for you, for some reason only getting for sound alert "I AM OZ GREAT AND POWERFUL OZ" on mine, even though none of the sound.wav have that on them

Lol, tools, love that richardalert in the wav files you posted! Hahaha

v.k:
hi!

Somebody have this trading system - Faysal zeyady strategy No. 4?

Sorry for my bad english..

Hello Everyone! Christmas soon ...

Files:
desktop.rar  8 kb

v.k:
hi!

Somebody have this trading system - Faysal zeyady strategy No. 4?

Sorry for my bad english..
Olexa:
Hello Everyone! Christmas soon ...

Oh ho ho. It's along history about that strategy.

Long time ago, smart people, good coders, best traders, old members and friends of mine; coded that indies. Then, some moron took that dimes, changed the name, distributed only ex4, and claimed authorship.

Well, some of them had something inside his skull, but nobig just an small piece like a peanut, but enough to take some minutes of inspiration and deciding to change original names to some funky ones as. On this case it's fisal4 and Matrix VCS. Well is not bad for something as Faysal zeyady. Too many yyyy don't you think?

I'm still trying to understand what's connection between Christmas and steal or rename our indicators but maybe...

I say our because that indicators are freely available and with source code all around our forum. And often with simple and easier names. Not that junky and (sometimes) funny names.

Keep it doing well.

Dear Linuxser! This piece I downloaded at the forum in the public domain. Before I saw the screen and asked him if he knows somebody that is this system? To which the reply he received archive with the indicator and template. Here I saw the same or questions and share information. Yes, use it in the form as on the screenshot can not, but an interesting idea. Stories about the theft, I do not know, sorry.

With respect to you and your friends, Olexa.

I don't want to mix in accuatlly.

But one thing is correct.

Backtesting can give you an idea (your basicidea) of how the system works, but the data in backtesters aren't 100% correct. So it can happen that your system works well in a backtester but that I won't work in real life trading..

That's why I think you'll need to do both.

however I'm also a fan of foward testing, because the market always changes so you'll constantly need to change your strategy or EA.

But offcourse this is my opinion..

MP -- backtesting wouldnt prep you for what is NOW !

first, let the newbs understand that there are two schools of thought on this idea, and as Chunnel states, it can give you a BASIC idea of how something performs.

BUT --- NO amount of backtesting in the world would have prepared any system or EA for the way the market is working NOW (since summer).

While Im now down from my normal 350 pips a day to an average of 250 (some days are better, of course) my BEING IN THE MARKET which is the same as FORWARD TESTING has shown WHAT must be done to trade these NEW markets.

but to repeat, NO AMOUNT OF BACKTESTING IN THE WORLD could prepare a system or EA for what is presently happening in the market

so while in more normal times I could agree with your concept of "basic idea", that concept has been blown off the face of the earth at this time.

enjoy and trade well

mp

Chunnel:
I don't want to mix in accuatlly.

But one thing is correct.

Backtesting can give you an idea (your basicidea) of how the system works, but the data in backtesters aren't 100% correct. So it can happen that your system works well in a backtester but that I won't work in real life trading..

That's why I think you'll need to do both.

however I'm also a fan of foward testing, because the market always changes so you'll constantly need to change your strategy or EA.

But offcourse this is my opinion..