Need help indentifying indicator - page 24

Guide me Pls

Hello all,

I have been doing trades for the past month and made some decent profits as well as lost them and am not able to find consistensy in my trading profits.

Can you please guide me to the most proven and consistent trading system/indicator? Please also guide me to the detailed description and tutorial for the suggested indicator.

My habits are that I am before the monitor watching the charts from morning till night. I have an account with about $1000 in the account as capital. I rencently learnt the strategies for using Fibonnacci, pivot points and Trend lines, chart patterns. In the past week's i analysed that my incomplete understanding of indicators such as MACD, RSI, Stoch, SAR etc led me to bad trades.

So now i am looking for a good trading system/indicator which i want to learn throughly and do some consistently profitable trades. Please guide me to one.

deadpoet79:
Well, apparently I'm still a total newbie when it comes to trading. I've been doing this almost a year and lost quite a bit by my standards.

I've got a system that I know is, and can be profitable but can't make it become so. Honestly, I'm at my whits end and I need a mentor, somebody that will walk through my system step by step and show me where I'm going wrong and how to correct it. I know this is probably a lot to ask but if there is someone out there that is trading professionally for a living that would be able to show me the ropes I would REALLY appreciate it.

The only thing I can say is that if someone that has been successful would take me under their wing I would be eternally grateful.

deadpoet79,

Success in trading is beyond systems and indicators. Not that a trader cannot be successful with them. There are hundreds and thousands of systems and indicators , good enough to work with to achieve success YET the high failure rate among aspiring traders still exist.

You've "got a system that I [you] know is, and can be profitable but can't make it become so" which further proves the point above. I suggest you take a self assesssment. Maybe it's not your system that needs correction, maybe it's YOU! Think about it. Maybe YOU need a better understanding of the market, develope new success habits, acquire new disciplines, etc. Yes, you may and will have to do what may seem uncomfortable before you can find your comfort zone and will later bring you the confidence level and success you are looking for. It will take time, effort, and money to get there. Your success will not come overnight.

This time work on yourself first [concurrently with a proven method]. Adapt to a new way of trading. The consistent trading profitability will then become a by product of all these efforts and ingredients.

GO with the MARKET FLOW!

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

No matter how profitable a trading system are, if you can't control your emotion in making your trading decision, you are in a big trouble. Patient + Disciplined - Greed = Profits. Some people say 90% of trading is about psychology of the market. It's up to you to believe that.

And one more thing, the market is all about supply and demand. If there are more supply than demand, price will go down. If there are more demand than supply, price will go up. You might wanna take a look at this link to help you understand better.

Behind Price-Orderflow @ Forex Factory

That's right, behind price is orderflows. If there are more buy orders (demand) than sell orders (supply), the price will go up and vice versa. It's that simple.

I guess

-- need to find an experience one

to oversee our trades (he use his charts), we use ours

this is the only way --

to find out any fundamental mistakes

===

the other possible solution

-- do you have enough gut to trade upside down

and believe sudden outbreak are just REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY that market will bet -- you will fall for that

PROBABLY, volatility and dealing with LOSS -- are human weakness and we are really bad at these 2

Any idea about these indicators?

Files:

forex_tsd_:

As of today, when indicator looks so nice, they are repainting.

forex_tsd_:

I found the web site :

speedy : Vob Sinyalleri

But i don't found something to download, maybe someone will be more lucky than me.

Fxspeedster,

I would be interested of this original "fibonacci trader platform", is this coded for metatrader or some else platform ?

Please if you can provide any link to the subject I would be greatfull.

GreatYves:
As of today, when indicator looks so nice, they are repainting.

I do not think so

Big Joe:
I found the web site :

speedy : Vob Sinyalleri

But i don't found something to download, maybe someone will be more lucky than me.

Thank you. It is my language. This system costs approximately 15.000 usd.

These are the pictures..http://www.vobsinyalleri.com/tema_slayt/SPEEDy_VOB%20resimleri.zip

I do not think it deserves that money to buy...