Ilan-TrioKS v1.45 - /English Version/ - The new SUPER Expert Advisor. - page 4

it's magic ea

Hi, I run it in live mini account with liteforex (deposit $100), start yesterday on 20.00....today on 11.00, I have $143!

It's wonderful ea, but I would need a guide to understanding the meaning of all the settings, to optimize. Unfortunately I tried to understand them from the code, but the comments are incomprehensible. I can only see meaningless sequences of characters.

Can anyone help me?

My favorite EA has always been Blessing, which I've been trading live for almost two years. I have to say, though, that Ilan is interesting. I ran a quick two-month backtest, just to make sure it was functioning properly, and was quite shocked with the performance. And, this was after I dropped

the lot exponent from 1.55 to 1.4. In just eight weeks, it returned 61%, with only 12% max DD. Whether or not it can survive a two or three year test, remains to be seen.

Rob

Some good Samaritan could add a function type REVERSE (T or F)? So we could say to this excellent EA we want to do.

THK

davests:
Hi, I run it in live mini account with liteforex (deposit $100), start yesterday on 20.00....today on 11.00, I have $143!

It's wonderful ea, but I would need a guide to understanding the meaning of all the settings, to optimize. Unfortunately I tried to understand them from the code, but the comments are incomprehensible. I can only see meaningless sequences of characters.

Can anyone help me?

I would save your first investment once it reached $200, it's a mantigale EA. It means that it keeps growing lots while his loosing. If you get a strong trend you're down =(

But it still being a good EA, but you've to make the risk management by your-own.

I think to rebuild this EA or somethink like this one with some filter. I did not understood the code also.

Keep reporting guys

ChicagoRob:
My favorite EA has always been Blessing, which I've been trading live for almost two years. I have to say, though, that Ilan is interesting. I ran a quick two-month backtest, just to make sure it was functioning properly, and was quite shocked with the performance. And, this was after I dropped

the lot exponent from 1.55 to 1.4. In just eight weeks, it returned 61%, with only 12% max DD. Whether or not it can survive a two or three year test, remains to be seen.

Rob

What pair, lot-size and tf were you trading?

test this with a hedging enabled broker.

too bad i can't attach files.

I tested this for U/J - Aug-Sep 25

Result:

Starting Balance: 1000

Total trades 23

Short positions (won %) 21 (80.95%)

Long positions (won %) 2 (0.00%)

Profit trades (% of total) 17 (73.91%)

Loss trades (% of total) 6 (26.09%)

Largest profit trade 239.41

loss trade -75.10

Average profit trade 87.63

loss trade -30.26

Maximum consecutive wins (profit in money) 15 (1250.41)

consecutive losses (loss in money) 4 (-144.83)

Maximal consecutive profit (count of wins) 1250.41 (15)

consecutive loss (count of losses) -144.83 (4)

Average consecutive wins 9

consecutive losses 3

Conclusion:

This EA doesn't recognize losses. The loosing trades you see are a result of closure of pending orders to date. It will try to hedge the position instead of closing it out. Pretty agressive strategy.

Variables:

Starting Lot: 0.05

Lot Exponent: 1 (i modified the code so this is irrelevant to me)

Note:

I was having the error sending order. I knew that it was a lot calculation issue since my broker (tadawul) is using lots in multiples of 0.05

a quick and dirty fix is to change iLots_Hilo to the one below. please note that i have 0 knowledge of mql.. i just understand programing logic.

iLots_Hilo = NormalizeDouble(Lots_Hilo * (NumOfTrades_Hilo+1) /*MathPow(LotExponent_Hilo, NumOfTrades_Hilo)*/, lotdecimal_Hilo);

hope this helps.

marcoaaguiar:
What pair, lot-size and tf were you trading?

You mean for Ilan? usdjpy, .01 starting lots, M15. On my live IBFX account, I have to change pip-step to 300 and TP to 1000, otherwise it ends up as 3 and 10.

Rob

WARNING.Wires martingale are very dangerous, especially during long phases trand.Le possibility of draining the account are very high

Hello eTrade

Respected etrade,

can you reduce the risk,

if this EA enter martingale lot size , ( 0.01, 0.02, 0.04, ...), Can you have update the individual trade take profit ( TP), because...

One managed account has using this type of auto trading, they earn minimum 100% per month, they has already reached. if they reach then stop trading of the month. please can you help for update in your EA, then every body can test, if ok, is it good for all.

Please can you update this method, I will check in alpari, fxcm, FXPro

This method they have successfully doing in alpari micro account and FXPro account

Trading time alpari: 23 to 5

Example: UK alpari broker live trading ticks price, can you check the price in alpari time: 27/09/2010 4:10 onwards

0.01 lot EURUSD has buy price 1.34630, indidual TP: 1.34645

and

0.01 lot sell price : 1.34624, individual TP: 1.34609

pip step : 40 micro pip ( 5 digit broker)

if price move down

0.02 lot buy price: 1.34595, TP: 1.34610,

now 0.01 sell lot has reach the TP: 1.34609

if market move down

0.01 sell lot price: 1.34598, individual TP: 1.34583

if market move down

0.01 sell lot has reached, TP: 1.34583

then another sell

0.01 sell lot price: 1.34270, Individual TP: 1.34555

Price is move up, now

so now sell 0.02 lot

0.02 lot sell price: 1.34613, individual TP: 1.34598

price move up

0.02 lot buy has reach the profit, TP: 1.34610

price has another move up

0.01 lot buy has reach TP: 1.34645

and now

0.04 lot sell price: 134646, individual TP: 1.34631

So in your EA we want update:

buy and sell

adjustable & individual Take profit pip

Adjustable Pip step

Number of step

Tradeable time

equety percentage stop

bye

ajentha

Hi all

Hi,

This type EA, reduce the risk, add with individual Take Profit, then 50% risk can reduce, so any body has modify the EA , example: if TP : 4, then all the order TP is 4 pip from their entry price, can any update, I have explain above alpari broker.

bye

ajentha