Wave theory with a cup of coffee - page 3

Files:
sek1_1.gif  16 kb

Files:
eurcad1_3.gif  25 kb

The fourth order was on OIL.

Again you can see the stop and target levels in the above chart.

The reason I chose the highlighted wave as a new Mono wave was again its sharpness and also breaking the last trend line.

Files:
oil1.gif  27 kb

The fifth order was on EURCHF

Everything is clear on the chart. Unfortunately I closed this order on tp=sl=60pips which was one of my mistakes because as you see, finally it got to the target on Friday.

Files:
eurchf1.gif  24 kb

Files:
oil2.gif  26 kb

I dont know how much it is useful but I made a file in PDF which is the summery of rules and examples I mentioned in these posts.

Files:
10sep1recap.pdf  131 kb

First of all the ready chart is GBPUSD, the highlighted area on the chart might be the first wave of a new rising trendline and with the nice retracement to 78.6% which I think it's going to be finished on Monday, all conditions are ready for having a third bullish wave. So we can enter to the market in 1.5365 with thw SL@ 1.5295 and target on 1.5535

The only thing about this position is that this is a long term position and it may last two or three or even the whole week before getting to the target.

Files:
gbp1_2.gif  34 kb

The other opportunity is being made on GOLD

Again the highlighted area has all features of a new trend. I expect market to fall to 1241.20 so we can have a buy position on that price. Again with the same approach that I mentioned before our stop level will be at 1236.65 and the target could be at 1251.30 at least.

Files:
gold1.gif  14 kb

Files:
gbpchf1.gif  27 kb