Wave theory with a cup of coffee - page 5

Files:
eurgbp2.gif  21 kb

And the second position was on the gold and again as you can see on the chart below all information like the entry point (the small highlighted box at the end of (2orB) wave) and target and stop loss are pointed.

Files:
gold.gif  17 kb

Files:
eur1.gif  16 kb

Something similar is going to be made on GBPCHF but I am not going to put a signal on this one because I think it is not matured yet to be considered as an opportunity for now, may be tomorrow or may be during a day. In that case I will just check the chart on 7o'clock in the morning not after that, because life has more things to do than just trading, and besides sitting by the market is like being attached to it. And I am telling you this is poison for this profession. Relieve your stresses by set and forget pls.

Files:
gbpchf.gif  12 kb

Files:
cad1.gif  18 kb

We have two more similar situation on CADJPY and AUDJPY, both on H1 chart.

CADJPY: Sell limit@ 83.58(bid price) stop@ 84.05(ask price) profit@ 82.58(ask price)

Files:
cadjpy1.gif  15 kb

Files:
audjpy1.gif  15 kb

Hello every body.

I just want to start this week first report by this very beautiful sentence which was in one of my spiritual emails, sent by Bob proctor. Spiritual emails are really helpful sometimes, but don’t fill your inbox with loads of them, find one which is more suitable and proper for your feeling, then each day it will just take 2 or three minutes of your time to read them but the impact will be awesome indeed. At least for me is like this and I found this today :

life should be a pattern of experiences to savor, not endure. I'm trying to recognize these moments now and cherish them.

All right.

Before studying this week market opportunities, I just wanted to recap last week positions.

Actually last week we had only two position and luckily both of the hit the target. The first one was GBPUSD which I put all information on the chart below:

Files:
gbp1_3.gif  19 kb

I put all analysis and trades of today in one PDF file, attached to this post.

Files:
10_sep_20.pdf  109 kb

Files:
gbpjpy1.gif  15 kb