Trade_the_signal by lalit_signal RAS ID 31990

Dear Traders,

Welcome to my forex signal RAS ID #31990. I will answer any question regarding my signal here.

If you are interested with this trading system strategy and want to subscribe at rentasignal.com, you have to fulfill these requirements:

REQUIREMENTS:

1. Min Lot size = 0.01

2. Min Account balance (FOR 0.01 lot) = USD 500

3. Full 24/7 internet connection.

You can set your lot multiplier under rentasignal buyer ea by using this formula -> lot multiplier = your account balance/min account balance or keep lot multiplier = 1 if you want 1 to 1 relationship with my signal.

This week pips 3,223 pips

Min Lot size .01

This week P/L 894.91 USD

Total profit 16,002.37 USD

Profit factor 223.26

System Performance 236.23

Sharpe (Sortino) 0.22 (0.34)

Enjoy the system

RAS signal ID 31990

Hello to my subscribers.....We are now back to the first page and again in top 10 signals.......However i just closed a trade opened by me in the beginning of my journey due to which last week profit is in negative state and later on I implemented a new strategy and the result is in front of you.....

Thanks for making us again a reliable signal.....

How can someone with $500 account trade .01(dimes) when you open up to 100 trades at a time?

This is the trading style as you can see the graphs that equity remains closed to balance in the graph....so the drawdown factor is negligible......the SPIKE being the drawdown was happened earlier and later on I IMPLEMENTED A NEW STRATEGY and you yourself can see the results......To BELIEVE it you have to TASTE it....

ok my dear

Trade_the_signal:
This is the trading style as you can see the graphs that equity remains closed to balance in the graph....so the drawdown factor is negligible......the SPIKE being the drawdown was happened earlier and later on I IMPLEMENTED A NEW STRATEGY and you yourself can see the results......To BELIEVE it you have to TASTE it....

That's your answer?

Good luck