No Indicators - No Worries System - page 2

dansmol:
OK! GOOD FOR YOU!!!

Do you want me to fail?

actually , no worries is good

say pip spread is 5 pip

we open the MT4, then we enter randomly twice a day

set TP to be +40 and SL to be -45 (5 for pip spread)

then no worries -- we did not even see our chart when we enter and we never cut to EXIT prematurely

after 2 weeks, if win and lost is not 50% / 50% -- we discount pip spread cost already

then we know what FOREX game is about , the correct win / loss % (percentage)

just blind entry, without even to have a second look

xx3xxx:
actually , no worries is good

say pip spread is 5 pip

we open the MT4, then we enter randomly twice a day

set TP to be +40 and SL to be -45 (5 for pip spread)

then no worries -- we did not even see our chart when we enter and we never cut to EXIT prematurely

after 2 weeks, if win and lost is not 50% / 50% -- we discount pip spread cost already

then we know what FOREX game is about , the correct win / loss % (percentage)

just blind entry, without even to have a second look

Yeah, but if you go to Vegas and play the 50/50 slots, you at least get free drinks? lol...

TopPips:
We all have seen tons of indicator based systems come and go. Anyone who has been around in the forums long enough know this as a fact. I can keep on going, nevertheless my goal here is to show you how you can trade without indicators and be successful which is the bottom-line of course.

Let me introduce "No Indicators - No Worries System" aka "Ni-Now" pronounced "nee-noew"

• First thing first, remove all indicators from you charts. I mean ALL indicators, not even moving averages.
  • Second, Open Weekly timeframe and Draw Trendlines
  • Third, Do the same with Daily and 4 hour
  • ( Don't worry if you don't how to draw trendlines, we will discuss that later )

What we are looking for is:

• Where the price currently is?
  • Where it is heading towards?
  • Where will it stop?

These three questions is the key to trading successfully. To answer these question you need to follow the three steps I mentioned above. Once you setup the charts accordingly, start looking at the price like you are reading a book. Charts tell a story and as a trader we need to learn to interpret their meaning.

You must be thinking it is all words and no action. Bookmark this thread and come back to see the charts that I'll post in real time before the market moves. You will have to see it to believe it.

Regards

Victor

Sounds Interesting.

Can you post some chart examples and explain how you use the different time frames to determine your entry signals?

Thanks,

Michael

riffster:
Yeah, but if you go to Vegas and play the 50/50 slots, you at least get free drinks? lol...

no forex free lunch to help you print money into your bank balance

we try so hard to discovered winning strategy while we are always in the short side, like someone playing the SLOT machine

why not do that experiment, whenever there is a hunch, we go randomly to buy or sell, but have to limit to 5 trades per day

then later, if the game is not crooked and deviate from normal statistics (has to lost the pip spread cost in this 50 50)

then we set up 2 demo account

to see whether we have a HUNCH

on which of the (50) is belong to the SURE WIN account

the other (50) belong to the sure loss account

then see how our hunch work - but if it is not 50 50 , we sure the HOUSE always win, we are just playing the game that we shall not have a consistent result and not worthwhile to use our HUNCH or analysis

this experiment could PROVE once and for all -- 2 things

is it really a zero sum game

and

is all the computer given number is a Fair Game

Look like this thread is already taken off without me...

Anyone mind if I post something

Ok...so lets get started. Below are two charts...first one is EURUSD and second AUDUSD.

EURUSD made a drop yesterday after climbing slowly for some time now. What we are looking right now is for the price to touch the bullish trendline support. However before it does that we expect a bounce upward to 1.2900 or 1.3000 depending on the momentum.

http: // toppips.com/images/EURUSD-1.png

AUDUSD is now being traded in a critical region of 0.9000 to 0.9030 . If AUDUSD is not able to break 0.9030 and breaks below 0.9000, it will find selling pressure targeting 0.8925, 0.8850 followed b 0.8750

If price reaches 0.9060 to 0.9100 region and reverses, look to sell targeting 0.9000, 0.8925, 0.8850 followed by 0.8750

http: // toppips.com/images/AUDUSD-1.png

Let me know what you guys think?

newdigital:
I think - it may be similar with Level Trading system.

I'd a quick look but can't see any similarities.

TopPips:
I'd a quick look but can't see any similarities.

That's exact Level Trading invented long time ago and proposed by some forex forums and by brokers too:

# Second, Open Weekly timeframe and Draw Trendlines # Third, Do the same with Daily and 4 hour

Nothing bad with it as no any system created from nowhere - some people were the first with some situation and it is always like that in the life.

The most interesting - how you are taking the trades for buy or sell? Same as level trading technique or differently?

riffster:

50/50?

Nothing in Vegas is 50/50, the house always has the edge.