Potential EA

Hi there.

Would someone be kind enough to write me a pretty straight foward EA?

It involves the 3ma indicator.

Basically all I want is for the EA to open orders on every signal the indicator produces in the current direction and then close all orders on signal in opposite direction and reverse the order. Now I know this indicator repaints, but it does often signal a move correctly even though it maybe too early. Now opening orders on every signal means covering losses (on many of the false signals) when the market does eventually move in your desired direction.

1 hour chart with any pair.

I cant seem to find anything that is working, So this would be much appreciated.

Bennay

Files:
3ma.mq4  6 kb

Bennay,

You have to realize that indicators do not work in automated trading. If they work then all the software programmers will be rich. Regarding your MAs, do you know if you want to specify high/low/open/close?

eagle9:
This an indi or EA?

The attached file is the indicator

winsor:
Bennay, You have to realize that indicators do not work in automated trading. If they work then all the software programmers will be rich. Regarding your MAs, do you know if you want to specify high/low/open/close?

That is a pretty broad generalisation. Ofcourse indicators work in automated trading, its just a case of how good they work.

MA close please.

Thanks