FXInvestor Signals

RAS ID: 31778 FX Investor

This is my own system which has taken 2 years to get right. I trade monday - friday 6.30am - 5.00pm GMT UK Time.

I use a SL (MAX 120) pips and TP on every trade with a 1 to 1 risk reward. So if my SL is 120 pips my TP will be 120 pips.

The lowest amount of pips i will make in a week is 200. If you want to ask any questions please visit my forum fxinvestor.co.uk or ask on here

I will be charging $99.99 a month.

Thanks for reading and happy trading

Pip update

*Update*

Total pips today 190 with 3 trades taken

Week Pip Update

First trade of the day closed +39 pip

Weeks total so far 229 pips

Visit my Signal Service FX Investor now on the first page of signals

Trading Info / Update Info

Hi,

Just thought i would post a little info since i don't have anything to trade at this time.

Like i said at the top of the page i aim for 200 pips a week but my personal target is 100 pips a day this doesnt always happen but i do try

If you sign up to my signals there might be some days where i don't trade because i don't get a signal to take a trade. My signals come from the 15M chart and the 1H chart each chart is different so i might have a buy on the 15M with a TP of say 44 and a buy on the 1H with a TP of 90. But like yesterday i did 190 pips and today i have only done 39 pips so it changes every day.

Remember you can always join my forum FXinvestor.co.uk i just post updates on there. Also you can add me to skype june-man1

Update

Only did 39 pips today missed out on EJ will make it up tomorrow

Total for the week so far ( Monday 19th - Friday 23rd)

229 pips

200 pips weekly target

Hello.

I subscribed your signals since last 19 of July (in the evening), so, I got all this very interesting series of (four) losing trades in the row....

So far, NOT so good, I hope you'll be able to recover and reach your (minimum) claimed 200 pips weekly target before the market close tomorrow, you achieved102 pips for the week up to now, so, your target is still 98 pips far....

ZioB

Juneman:
RAS ID: 31778 FX Investor

This is my own system which has taken 2 years to get right. I trade monday - friday 6.30am - 5.00pm GMT UK Time.

I use a SL (MAX 120) pips and TP on every trade with a 1 to 1 risk reward. So if my SL is 120 pips my TP will be 120 pips.

The lowest amount of pips i will make in a week is 200. If you want to ask any questions please visit my forum fxinvestor.co.uk or ask on here

I will be charging $99.99 a month.

Thanks for reading and happy trading

Looks like another bites the dust. Didn't expect to see such huge open DD in this one.

zomg:
Looks like another bites the dust. Didn't expect to see such huge open DD in this one.

I was lucky enough to escape from subscribing, quite near to it though. His attitude was so terrible, I cannot imagine that he ask his paid subscriber to leave after they paid, worst I got shocked seeing the result graph, hope that RAS will freeze his ID so that no one will be the next victim.