Hotpip Forex

Hi everybody?

Note: After we developed our system such away to contain initial stoploss and hiden stoploss, we re-offered our clients Hotpip Forex Signals, in this system we will try to not have more than 10 open trades at the same time, and I used 500$ as initial capital for encouraging our clients they have small capital that they also can make money with our system.

Hotpip forex is very successful system that gives signals and its now available to every one throw RAS site.

Visit our site for more information at Hotpip forex

Our statements of trading on RAS- Statement for Hotpip System

Our statements of trading on MT Intelligence - Statement for Hotpip System

Subscribe to our signals at Hotpip | Rent a Signal

About Hotpip forex system:

The specialty of our system is obtaining money from currency market every day whether if there is economic news or not. Over the past years we were able approve the successfully of our system, where even in cases where the market is very slow we obtain so many pips, as we know, economic news affect the currency market, but it is always temporary, and that is why we in our system rely too much on technical analysis with taking care about fundamental analysis in cases of strong economic news happen that could affect the currencies market range, and this helps us not to be blinded by technical., Hotpip system is tested before on so many demo accounts and it is very successful system so for more than one year it's used on my live account and often I rich my daily goal!!. I always try to keep stop loss not more than 100pip and take profit up to 100 pips my Goal is 200 pips a day, pares to trade is EUR/USD, GBP/USD, EUR/JPY and GBP/JPY....I don't set stop loss because all trades are under watching and we know when to stop and when to take profit, so don't worry about stop loss...

Setting up your account:

Money Management:

Money management is very important in currency trading market, Money management is the only way to preserve your capital from damage and loss, many people who trade in the currency market ignore the value of their Money management and they have the latter for losses, but despite the importance of Money management, it is not easy task, but through your subscription to our system in forex we are enable to summarize the way of protecting your capital to several points, please don't over size your trade, you have to apply the following points step by step.

Don't Exceed The Following Rules:

General Rule:

Each one position size should never be bigger than 0.005-0.02% of your account. So the most basic thing you can do is to give a relatively low lot size to Hotpip EA!, how? it's very simple by applying the following equation,

Please chose Micro Lot size and set Lot Multiplier as follows,

Lot Multiplier = Your initial capital / 500$

that means for example if you have 500$ as your initial capital then,

1-Chose Micro Lot size.

2-Lot Multiplier = 500$/500$ = 1 (so that you will set Lot Multiplier to 1).

If you have 10,000$ as your initial capital then,

1-Chose Micro Lot Size.

2-Lot Multiplier = 10,000$/500$ = 20 ( so that you will set Lot Multiplier to 20 ).

Note: Please don't use less than 500$ as initial capital with our system.

Important Alert:

Please read carefully all rules about our money management system above, and only apply to our service when you fully understand the rules of that! If you are a new trader, we expressly encourage you to use our service on a demo account first if possible!

...HAVE A NICE TRADE WITH HOTPIP FOREX ...

Weekly News

Hi every body?

For this week we accumulated 677 pips net and we only have two remaining open positions, we are looking forward to gain more pips next week.

Best Regards

Hotpip Forex Team

Hotpip Forex

Hi Everybody:

This week we traded very carefully, because we was in know that the market will full down little to make retracement, and we are only buyer right now, so that we only accumulate 417 pips net this week with 10 remaining open trades. We are looking forward to make so many pips the next week.

Best Regards

Hotpip Forex Team

Hotpip Forex