Hotpip Forex with Small Stoploss

Hi everybody?

Hotpip Forex with Small Stoploss is successful system that gives signals because it contains both stoploss and take profit with 1:3 risk/reward ratio, and its now available to every one throw RAS site.

Stoploss is alway kept about 1pips up to 40pips.

Number of open trades at the same time is always one.

Number of closed trades per day is always kept less than 5 trades

Signal performance more than 65%

Risk/Reward ratio is 1:3 (One trade we won will cover three trades we lost in pips)

Visit our site for more information at Hotpip forex

Our statements of trading on RAS- Statement for Hotpip System

Our statements of trading on MT Intelligence - Statement for Hotpip System

Subscribe to our signals at Hotpip | Rent a Signal

About Hotpip forex system:

The specialty of our system is obtaining money from currency market every day whether if there is economic news or not. Over the past years we were able approve the successfully of our system, where even in cases where the market is very slow we obtain so many pips, as we know, economic news affect the currency market, but it is always temporary, and that is why we in our system rely too much on technical analysis with taking care about fundamental analysis in cases of strong economic news happen that could affect the currencies market range, and this helps us not to be blinded by technical., Hotpip system with small stoploss is tested before on so many demo accounts and it is very successful system so for more than one year it's used on my live account and often I rich my daily goal!!. I always try to keep stop loss not more than 40 pip and take profit up to 100 pips my Goal is 50 pips a day, pares to trade is EUR/USD only, and number of open trades at the same time is always one trade with maximum of 5 trades/day

Setting up your account:

Money Management:

Money management is very important in currency trading market, Money management is the only way to preserve your capital from damage and loss, many people who trade in the currency market ignore the value of their Money management and they have the latter for losses, but despite the importance of Money management, it is not easy task, but through your subscription to our system in forex we are enable to summarize the way of protecting your capital to several points, please don't over size your trade, you have to apply the following points step by step.

Don't Exceed The Following Rules:

General Rule:

Each one position size should never be bigger than 6% of your account. So the most basic thing you can do is to give a relatively low lot size to Hotpip EA!, how? it's very simple by applying the following equation,

Trade Size = Your Capital/10,000 StanderLot (3% - 6% of your capital at Risk)

Trade Size=Your Capital/20,000 StanderLot (1.5% - 3% of your capital at Risk)

for example:if you have 3,000$ as a capital in your account then you have;

Trade Size = 3,000$/10,000 = 0.3 StanderLot (90$ - 180$ at Risk )

Trade Size = 3,000$/20,000 = 0.15 StanderLot(45$ - 90$ at Risk)

that means you will setup your MetaTrader to open 0.3 StanderLot for each trade Hotpip forex open,but 3% - 6% of your capital is in risk and you will make about 9% - 18% of your capital profit. but the second case means you will setup your MetaTradert to open 0.15 StanderLot for each trade Hotpip forex open, 1.5% - 3% of your capital is in Risk and you will make about 4.5% - 9% of your capital profit.

Some special Case:

We recommend the final one:

.......Size (StanderLot).................Deposit amount ($).....................For 1.5% of capital in risk

..............0.01..................................100$...............................................0.005

..............0.1....................................1,000$............................................0.05

..............1....................................10,000$..........................................0.5

............10....................................100,000$........................................5

Note:For general case please click here to download Hotpip Forex Calculator, where you only need to put how money is your capital and it will give you a brief information about how is the right Lot Size and how money you will make each month as average.

Important Alert:

Please read carefully all rules about our money management system above, and only apply to our service when you fully understand the rules of that! If you are a new trader, we expressly encourage you to use our service on a demo account first if possible!

...HAVE A NICE TRADE WITH HOTPIP FOREX ...

Dd

Very nice detailed information.

You must have forgotten about one of the most important aspect in your signal, the DD

Please let us know what is the average DD, I know you have said clearly on the max risk capital involved so does it means that is the Max DD per trade? since your trade always will be 1 trade at a time, so if the current trade is not closed yet there will be no new trades?

Please tell us the average monthly profits that we can expect from Hotpip

I hope this will finally settle my problem of always lost money in subscribing to RAS signal.

I remember

I remember now that, your signal Hotpip is in my monitoring list, but somehow I did not sign up for it because when the time that I wanted to pay, I saw that was a massive lost in your RAS account, blown up the account this is so scary. Hope this is a thing of a past for now.

what is the average holding of trade time?

yvechek:
Very nice detailed information.

You must have forgotten about one of the most important aspect in your signal, the DD

Please let us know what is the average DD, I know you have said clearly on the max risk capital involved so does it means that is the Max DD per trade? since your trade always will be 1 trade at a time, so if the current trade is not closed yet there will be no new trades?

Please tell us the average monthly profits that we can expect from Hotpip

I hope this will finally settle my problem of always lost money in subscribing to RAS signal.

Hi yvechek?

Yes max DD is the same max risk capital involved per one trade which is always (1.5%-6%) of your initial capital.

About trading style, we never open new trade as we have one open trade, and also its true we set stoploss and take profit for each trade we open but this don't mean we will leave it to hit one of them, we sit in front of screen and watch our open trade till the expected trend happen else we close trade with few loss or profit, usually doing all this require us up to two hours.

We expect throw this system the average monthly profits will be more than 60% of your initial capital.

We don't accept DD more than 6% of Capital

yvechek:
I remember now that, your signal Hotpip is in my monitoring list, but somehow I did not sign up for it because when the time that I wanted to pay, I saw that was a massive lost in your RAS account, blown up the account this is so scary. Hope this is a thing of a past for now.

Hi yvechek?

This new system offered from Hotpip Forex and totally defer from the last one that was accepting drawdowns, in this new system we use small stoploss up to 40pips which is not more than 1.5%-6% of your initial capital, and you can stay watch our signals for a month or more before you decide to subscribe.

yvechek:
what is the average holding of trade time?

Hi yvechek?

Usually we hold trade open up to max 2hours.

About our strategy

eagle9:
Loks nice can you tell me what kind of strategy do you use hotpip?

Hotpip Forex System has so many successful strategy for providing forex signals, we now talk about the small stoploss strategy, as we know every day EUR/USD is moving up to 130pips as average, and throw using so many indicators with drawing fiboncci levels at a certain time that almost breakout happens we can catch every day big movement that occur, and the important thing in our strategy is that, we don't stay our trade open to hit stoploss or take profit because so many times the price may go near our take profit and move back without hitting it or we soon realize that our estimation of moving price is wrong so that at this case we afford to close our open trade manually, we open only one trade and its under our watch till we become sure the expected trend is happened else we close our trade with few pips loss or profit. we usually set stoploss 20-40pips to prevent our account from sudden movements that sometimes happen against our open trade, also in our strategy we take care about big economic news that happens sometimes and affect market range.

We are short term trader, we are playing on 5M time frame and also we use 4H and 1D to realize the main trend which is more important.

Best Regards

Hotpip Forex Team

Hotpip Forex