PathFinder Trader Platform!!! Amazing, check this out!

Looks superb.

However. Same and same problem: Request a demo

Why to request a demo? just let me try

The success of MT4 (and 3) was and it's, the freedom to open accounts and start to play immediately.

No need to request a demo at all, no forms, no nothing. Brokers who forced this situation had to roll back.

Most successful brokers were the ones that allowed to download, install and run.

There are several trading software drown by fill the form or request a demo or don't forget to write your phone number.

It's shame this will run with same luck.

Linuxser:
Looks superb.

However. Same and same problem: Request a demo

Why to request a demo? just let me try

The success of MT4 (and 3) was and it's, the freedom to open accounts and start to play immediately.

No need to request a demo at all, no forms, no nothing. Brokers who forced this situation had to roll back.

Most successful brokers were the ones that allowed to download, install and run.

There are several trading software drown by fill the form or request a demo or don't forget to write your phone number.

It's shame this will run with same luck.

That's very true. One of my major piss-offs is the fact that most of these brokers have their own platform / API which makes any strategy I write extremely dependent on the broker. MT4 handles this at a platform level, allowing you to switch brokers as easily as changing a configuration file or downloading a new terminal, and you don't need to make any changes to your code (mostly), appealing to the majority of retail investors.

While this vendor-locked-in mentality is good to tie down institution/funds with a lot of spare cash for technology test beds, it is extremely detrimental and a major turn-off to any individual investor/programmer.

Been on the demo for a while now and I can say is, this is how ECN/STP is supposed to be. This is the only platform I know of with this many charting features that is a true Currenex based ECN/STP (Alpari US Currenex). There is no bridge. It is Direct Market Access with full DOM Book and pooled liquidity if you want it (very tight spreads - sometimes 0 pooled). Some of the indicators are a little iffy in terms of updating and calculating but if they can get that worked out, this is a great intraday/small time frame platform.