Goldmine! - page 11

Now here's the story...the way I see it:

Definitely see some bullish sentiment, however, price did break the trendline on this chart.

Not satisfied that price will really take off...thinking it may fall some more. Just not sure. Also Euro news out at 4am EST.

Will be watching to see how it begins to move..

P.S. There was a quick bullish trade a little over an hour ago...oh well, there will be more .

Files:

exactly what system are you using, i.e. what rules?

Well well,

Price did fall to WL as mentioned on earlier chart. Current view attached. I have a busy day, will post again...Pre-Asian. Observe that price never got to ML of lighter green (teal) fork...a definite sign of weakness.

Enjoy your trading day,

FX4Newbies

FX4Newbies:
Now here's the story...the way I see it:

Definitely see some bullish sentiment, however, price did break the trendline on this chart.

Not satisfied that price will really take off...thinking it may fall some more. Just not sure. Also Euro news out at 4am EST.

Will be watching to see how it begins to move..

P.S. There was a quick bullish trade a little over an hour ago...oh well, there will be more .
Files:

Hello Witsnpips,

Thanks for the question. I use the Andews' Pitchfork as my main tool of analysis. These are the charts I show here when I am looking for a set-up. Once I see that in place, I confirm the entry using a combination of lagging indicators and sometimes a Fibo level. I look for entry on the M15 and M5.

That's what I use. Hope that answers what you had in mind.

FX4Newbies

witsnpips:
exactly what system are you using, i.e. what rules?

Pre-Asian Session June 22

Hello again Traders,

Hope you had a successful day if you traded. Attached is the chart as it stands. Not much action for a few hours.

I will not be in a hurry to jump in...price has been falling but is trying to push back up...not too successful yet.

Wait for price to tell you something that you recognize before you put your $$$ on the line...my 2 1/2 cents .

Will check in for London Session,

FX4Newbies

Files:

Just taking another look...

Price Made Attempt At Target.

Good Morning all,

Price made an attempt at the target, but didn't quite get there. If it fails to make the ML and breaks the L-MLH of green fork, it could be moving south again.

Only time will tell us.

FX4Newbies

Price Failed: ML Target Hit!!

Hello traders,

Hope you made some money shorting the EurUsd earlier today. The entry is marked on the chart. The target would have been the ML. Was not available to post this morning.

Plan to post again just before Asian session begins.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Did Price Change Direction?

Hello again,

Just noticed a minor adjustment in price's location to the fork lines. Do you see the shift from the black fork to the teal fork? Could mean alot...only time will tell.

Added notes on chart...bottom right.

That's it for now until something concrete begins to happen.

FX4Newbies

Preview of Asian Session

Hello Traders,

Just sharing my thoughts...hopefully the market moves tonight.

Be careful and follow your rules.

FX4Newbies

Files: