Goldmine! - page 10

Here is a more recent view...

Think I Found Some Whales

Observe the drop on the last candle then the pull back...only Smart Money can move the price like that.

Maybe they went after some stops once they saw buyers in the market. Let us see if price goes up as they would want those buyers to chase price up after they're in.

Or, are they going to test the resistance (switchback) then fall?

Did The Whales Get You?

Did you see the whales or did the whales get you?

Closed a short trade with a few more pips...will take a break for now.

FX4Newbies

The Morning Wash

The whales proceeded with a Wash n Rinse...dropped the price to the ML on the 15 (chart not shown) but hit support on 1 hr.

Pivots on M15: (High-Low-High) 1.2439 then 1.2367 then 1.2466. That way you can draw it if you like.

Take a look.

FX4Newbies

Files:

Hello Traders,

Just bringing you current with the EurUsd chart in reference to what we thought earlier this morning.

Will be looking at Asian Session as we prepare for the London Session.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

FX4Newbies:
Price has broken the MLH of the green fork and Sliding Parallel as well. We actually watched it go to the red ML and is also below the lower blue S/R line.

Will it move up to retest blue Resistance line then fall?

Very tricky spot...so much can happen to change the direction.

Decisions, decisions

FX4Newbies
Files:

zipfrog:
My guess is up more, to test 124.50 as in the pic, followed by a correction down to the 123.00 range.

Hi FX4Newbies,

Hate to quote myself, but come on now.....was I right or was I right?

Where is the love? lol

Regards,

Zipfrog

Pre-Asian...June 21

Hello Traders,

Just wanted to put my thoughts on paper. Will observe how price responds in preparation for the London Session.

Take care and be safe.

FX4Newbies

Files:

Great Job!

Zipfrog,

I missed your post...just saw it because they notified me. You hit it on the mark. In answer to your question..."Where is the love?"...in your trading account I hope

Thanks for posting and being such fun about it.

FX4Newbies

zipfrog:
Hi FX4Newbies,

Hate to quote myself, but come on now.....was I right or was I right?

Where is the love? lol

Regards,

Zipfrog

A Little Bullish Sentiment On The Chart

Hello again,

Looks like the market wants to push higher. If it can cross 1.2350 that may be a good sign. Scalpers may be trading before then .

Another view to follow,

FX4Newbies

Files: