Constant range bar

I'm trying to find a Constant range bar indicator for MT4, also known as a pip range bar, momentum range bar...... Its not the same as a renko bar. A CRB shows a candle as it develops but only shows a closed candle when a specified range is reached e.g. if you enter 20 pips as your range a closed candle is not formed until it is 20 pips in size and has no bearing on time.

I've tried the wlas indi but it just does'nt work properly.

Files:
crb.gif  23 kb

Files:
range.png  5 kb
renko.png  4 kb

so we need a kind programmer to fix this and finally see it in action

josemarcoss:
so we need a kind programmer to fix this and finally see it in action

Are you offering?

Kardamon's seems to work well but it does'nt allow volumes to display properly unfortunately.

cadman:
Kardamon's seems to work well but it does'nt allow volumes to display properly unfortunately.

So, I have to think about it. ;-)

first, clarify the Question

same candle length or same candle length + exactly same price levels for all candles

1> I guess , you might consider program yourself, there is an indicator call bar range (approx) that will show each Candle length -- but it will show a number, but not redraw the bar

many indicator draw and repaint the candle on top of it -- if you build an array, compare the number of candle length, then paint a certain color -- if it is the same LENGTH-- but all these array and programming, does not sounds easy

2> try the circle instead, if all the circle the same size, they are about same bar length -- but I guess you are trying to profit in very volatile market , but it is kind of RANGE trading

ONLY way that you may use it - is -- 10 minute, it is so volatile , i.e. you have identify a spot that is bi-directional

the encl.. is not what you want, but kind of splat

[you are doing ranging, and people may not understand your TF -- so that could be hard for someone to code it -- have to be a logical and profitable reason to do it, like offer sth]