No Loss Trending EA - page 2

f1trader:
There is no such EA with the parameters I've described. One contributor mentioned letxfx, from what I can gather its not the same if it doesnt work in trending market. To just say that thousands of people have looked at this before without any proof, or an EA to show it, is just naive. Trading is simple and should be kept simple.

Yes. Parameters .. entry and exist could be differrent.. But the concept of hedging is same.. As some seniors pointed out here - hedging is not a good option.. More open trades you have on the system-- more dangerous it is..

Rememeber - what would happen to these poisitions when the maket crashed recently (when the dow was down by 1000 pts).. IMO

Just this thread - for information:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

f1trader:
There is no such EA with the parameters I've described. ...................... To just say that thousands of people have looked at this before without any proof, or an EA to show it, is just naive. Trading is simple and should be kept simple.

Hi F1trader,

It is not because you do not find the EA here that you should think that nobody programmed it.

Beside the MT4 community here on forex-tsd there are many others.

Beside all the MT4 communitys combined you have the omega tradestation communitys the Metastock professional communitys, the VPtrader communitys, the Amibroker communitys etc...

Literaly hundred of thousands of people who can devellop and who can program.

If you are convinsed that your idea would work and it is so called simple then do already a manual backtest and put your results in a spread sheet. Even if it takes you several days to calculate. Isn't a so called good system worth while to take some serious time to look at it and investigate ?

And important is that you check your system on the market conditions where you know they are the worst. Because people who start to devellop will always try to look how much profit they could make. Experienced devellopers will always look how much money they could loos or risk they would take.

Friendly regards...iGoR

trend Line EA

Is there any one know trend line EA? Or can any one make EA from trend line indicator?

If you have a proven winning strategy, I can help develop EA for you.. I am not expecting any money from you..

If you are just looking for an indicator for trendlines..you can find some of them here iforex-indicators.com/Trend-indicators/]Trend-indicators.