Manual Trades based on Technical Analysis. - page 2

prashant:
EJ looks good to Short between 124.40-124.70 SL Open above 125 on 4H chart. See chart.

Nice 100 pip drop on EJ, closing my short here, need to focus on GJ who refuses to fall. Hopefully will see it down in US session else will close it.

prashant:
If anyone want to open new shorts retrace to 143.40 to 143.70 area will be good to enter again if it reaches there. Sl should be price open above 144.40 on 4H chart. Good luck.

This price action is making no sense to me. But holding the shorts from 143.80 for now, if it retraces down I will close it even for loss. Price has not open above 144.40 so Will stay on side and watch for new setup.

got a question

if you trade $chfjpy with 30 M or 1H template

will you reference to $eurjpy or $gbpjpy movement (up and down)

or you use a template

please quote 2 screen-capture for your answer -- chfjpy is not an easy pair, but the other 2 jpy is too Volatile for me, so I decide to give CHFJPY a try

xx3xxx:
got a question

if you trade $chfjpy with 30 M or 1H template

will you reference to $eurjpy or $gbpjpy movement (up and down)

or you use a template

please quote 2 screen-capture for your answer -- chfjpy is not an easy pair, but the other 2 jpy is too Volatile for me, so I decide to give CHFJPY a try

Trading currency crosses is bit tricky you can definitely reference GJ or EJ for trading CJ but also look at CJ individually.

See the two attached charts. GJ breakout happen first and CJ followed so at GJ break u know a long signal is coming on CJ, but there was a immediate resistance (red line), once that was crossed it was safe to go long. You loose some pips in entry but ur trade is safe.

Hope this helps.

Files:

Staying on side

Not sure of current direction staying on side for the movement. Shorts from friday were stopped out.

Still not sure of Direction.

Price has open below the resistance line on 4H chart, but I am still not very clear of direction. It can be a bull trap and price go down from here or it will try and get into 146.xx by tommorow. Totally Confused

Eur-usd

Long Eur-USD at 1.3368 targeting 1.3430 area first and 1.3480 area next. SL price open below the lower red line.

Files:
eur-usd.gif  27 kb

prashant:
Long Eur-USD at 1.3368 targeting 1.3430 area first and 1.3480 area next. SL price open below the lower red line.

Just remember 3440 is 100EMA on 4h chart so it might act as resistance. Close your trades accordingly.

prashant:
Price has open below the resistance line on 4H chart, but I am still not very clear of direction. It can be a bull trap and price go down from here or it will try and get into 146.xx by tommorow. Totally Confused

So price did go down from there and it was perfect for shorts.

New shorts on GJ

Those waiting for new shorts on GJ then i think 144.30-70 will be good area to short again. Just wait for retrace, will add chart later today.