TTM scalper - page 13

HARMOZZ:

Hi Mladen  please i need your help here to reactivate this fibo target indicator its not displaying on chart.

Sorry, but what does it have in common with TTM scalper?

Hi Mladen,

Any instructions to set this up on meta trader 5?

Thanks.

hi mladen,

thanks for this great indicator. will you be able add the non-standard timeframes also into "ttm scalper with subswings 2.3.mq4"

https://docs.mql4.com/constants/chartconstants/enum_timeframes

cheers

Chart Timeframes - Chart Constants - Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL4 Reference
Chart Timeframes - Chart Constants - Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL4 Reference
  • docs.mql4.com
All predefined timeframes of charts have unique identifiers. The PERIOD_CURRENT identifier means the current period of a chart, at which a mql4-program is running. The ENUM_TIMEFRAMES enumeration contains the values of standard timeframes, online charts of financial instruments can be...

hello Mladen Rakic, i like your job and ur effort in pragramme and i wish i can pragramme like you.

pls can you do ttm_scalper.mq4 for mt5

it would be appreciated. thanks

Taye John

Works brillantly with Renko charts  The only issue is if the the signal would alert at the close of a candle...

How does the color of the indicator change? Immediately on a closed candle or after several bars, retroactively.

i have need ttm scalper ea, anyone kindly give me that