ID: 30537 - the new level of trading

ID: 30537

This system is based on price action and trend following. I don't use any classical indicators.

It works, I trade it live, it let me won a trading contest beating few hundred other traders and get a decent prize:

What differs me from my fellow competitors is a focus on strict risk control - I only open one position at a time and always use narrow stop loss orders. From my experience I can tell that it's the only way to make profits in the long run.

The price starts at $50, it will increase by $10 with every profitable month. I guess it's a fair rule, right?

The thread will be updated with results and summaries on weekly basis - sort of journal.

Files:

Hi,

Would you please show me the real account statement, or maybe live statement from MT4i? Was it a demo or a live account?

How long has this system been tested and traded in real market (changing market condition)? Forward tested?

Is this a manual system or robot ea system? DD is like how much for every $1000, $2000, $3000 and please tell me what do I start with the starting lot size for the mentioned account balances.

Thank you.