Thread for successful RAS providers

Hi everyone,

I'm a great fan of the Rentasignal service and use it both as a buyer and seller of signals so well done to all involved. I thought I would start this thread to get input from people who provide (sell) RAS signals - what have your experiences been and what kind of monthly revenue can you make selling the signals? I have a signals service but despite good performance no subscribers yet, am wondering if it is worth conitinuing selling my signals or not. My signal is MayaFX:

MayaFX | Rent a Signal

Thanks

leeb:
Hi everyone,

I'm a great fan of the Rentasignal service and use it both as a buyer and seller of signals so well done to all involved. I thought I would start this thread to get input from people who provide (sell) RAS signals - what have your experiences been and what kind of monthly revenue can you make selling the signals? I have a signals service but despite good performance no subscribers yet, am wondering if it is worth conitinuing selling my signals or not. My signal is MayaFX:

MayaFX | Rent a Signal

Thanks

Hello Leeb.

I'm not a seller but I'm watching with a lot of interst your signal, however I'm really tired with signals that starts in a stellar way and after I subscribe came to a terrible results. I'm not saying that this will hapen to you but I need more time to see.

One of the most important things that is not clear for me is your Money Manegment. I see you use lot progression, so for a 10K account for example, how would be the Lot Multiplier set?

Regards

Also, just keep trading, your good results at long run will give you a lot of subscribers naturally.

odirlei:
Hello Leeb.

I'm not a seller but I'm watching with a lot of interst your signal, however I'm really tired with signals that starts in a stellar way and after I subscribe came to a terrible results. I'm not saying that this will hapen to you but I need more time to see.

One of the most important things that is not clear for me is your Money Manegment. I see you use lot progression, so for a 10K account for example, how would be the Lot Multiplier set?

Regards

I feel the same way as quoted. So many times people start out great, then they deviate from their plans and it all does downhill from there. Great for a month or 2 then they throw their accounts into margin call only to disappear and -possibly- come back under a new nick.

Best thing you can do is to keep trading and doing as well as you have been, while being consistent in your plan. Subscribers want to believe what a seller has to say, but as more vendors stray from their original plans, it makes it really hard to trust. Let alone cough up 50-100-200+ bucks for a 'unknown' vendor to just 'try' them. Many vendors look good(or have looked good) on RAS, but only because they use an obscure broker with a feed that isn't 'true'. One use to be able try these scammer vendors with the trials and find out quick about what worked and what didn't, but now that there are no trials it takes more time to dissect, and I suspect for many, not even worth the effort.

In short, be consistent, honest, and trade your plan.

Oh, and be very precise about your plan as far as stops and tp's etc. It's an easier pill to swallow if you lose to a plan you knew about, but when a person wakes up and sees a vendor that says they have 50 pip stops, but then has 3+ trades 200 pips each in dd, it kinda blows

feedback

Hi guys,

Thanks for your feedback. It is a bit disheartning to have no subscribers yet but am glad to hear some people are interested in my signal. I don't need the income from RAS as I can use my trading but it helps. I completely agree with you about people having great results then loosing it all - I have seens several RAS sellers end this way. I hope to provide a robust service for as long as I choose to and there is interest as I only risk a small % per trader - stop loss sizes are not fixed as that would not adapt to market volatility but I do use stops and I don't use anything like martingale or cost averaging so is a very safe approach.

Number of subscribers?

Hi guys,

If anyone is running a successful RAS service could you give me an idea to the max number of subscribers you've ever achieved? Appreciate it...

There appears to be 1 with 74 subs, and 3 with over 30, then they start trickling off from there.

http://www.rentasignal.com/user/vendorlist?order=subscribers_count%20DESC

As lots of people are on the sidelines waiting for the next unnanounced change at RAS, and to see some vendors gain some history... How it ends.. we'll see.. Ras has improved alot since inception, but dropping the free trial to make sure traders/trades are compatible with real brokers was a dumb move, imo

Thanks

Hi Spencer36 - thanks just what I was after - interesting stuff...

Now that link is forbidden

"Access denied

You are not authorized to access this page. "

I guess hiding things makes the guys at RAS think it will do better?

leeb:
Hi everyone,

MayaFX | Rent a Signal

Thanks

Because RAS showing pending orders and opening trades instead of closed trades only so if buyer like your system they just following your trades FREE at RAS instead of paying your fee.

tsdmember:
Because RAS showing pending orders and opening trades instead of closed trades only so if buyer like your system they just following your trades FREE at RAS instead of paying your fee.

That is what I've been thinking so far.... transparency.... should I or shouldnt I reveal everything to public