PIP Comfort New Signal - Low DD with consistant results

Our new signal is now available on RAS ID# 30397.

I have been trading Forex for over 3 years now and I have learned what works for me and what I am comfortable with. While I would love to double my account every few weeks, I have determined that I personally am not comfortable with trades held through large amounts of drawdown. I prefer a strategy where you have a good chance of succeeding each time you use the system but when you are wrong, you are wrong and you accept a reasonable loss and move on to the next trade. I like a strategy where you get in the trade and plan to get out in less than 24 hours. Trading on the brink of disaster is just not suited to my personality.

I spent almost a year and a half working on, and fine tuning this strategy. I spent hundreds of hours of testing to reach my goal of comfort vs. profit. This strategy has evolved and is finally what I hoped it could be. Under normal circumstances this strategy should never see equity during a trading session in more than 4% drawdown and the max loss per session would be in that same 4% range of your starting session balance. We don’t lose very often and when we do most of the time the loss is actually in the 1 - 2% range.

I analyze the charts each day using my own strategy which combines several indicators, price action, and fundamentals. A custom programmed EA then controls all entry points based on my analysis for each pair and a second custom programmed EA monitors all open orders on all pairs and closes them when they reach a specified level. Our goal is to reach 1% profit each day. The EA adjusts that level as necessary to maximize profit against drawdown. In demo forward testing we have averaged just over 1/2% each day including any losses.

We monitor the market for unusual news events and holidays and adjust accordingly. We will skip certain times and wait for the next entry.

We recommend the following lot sizes:

Mini Account - .1 lot per $1000.00 = $.10 cents per pip

Standard Account - .1 lot per $10,000.00 = $1.00 per pip

EXAMPLES:

If you are trading a $5000.00 mini account you would be trading .5 mini lots - approx. .50 cents per pip

If you are trading a $50,000.00 standard account you would trade .5 lots - approx. $5.00 per pip (you could also have a mini account and trade 5 mini lots for the same pip value).

The system is fine tuned to these lot sizes so it is not recommended to deviate from these. We do not use hedging so almost any MT4 broker works as long as you can at least trade 1 decimal lot sizes (for example .1 or .2 lot sizes).

We are offering this signal at an introductory rate of $50.00/month for the first month or two. After that it will go up to $99.00/month

While we won’t compete with a few of the returns you see here on Rent A Signal, your account should never be in heavy drawdown. As I have learned one too many times, heavy drawdown can, and often does lead to margin calls or losses that are hard to recover from. This system takes a more measured approach with the opportunity for good monthly profits with less of the fear of waking up in terror as you look at what has happened to your account during the night. I speak, unfortunately from experience on that one.

I have demo traded the strategy in it's final form since Jan 20th. I decided to trade it live on my mini account Feb 09 and that is the account the is linked to RAS. The first two session after I put it on RAS it took two losses, the first two losses since the beginning of trading the final version. Since then it has recovered those losses and is ahead about 2%. The demo account that I have had going since Jan 20th is up 10% including the losses.

I will be monitoring this thread to answer any questions that you may have. I am trading this on a live mini account with IBFX. Follow along and see if you would enjoy PIP Comfort yourself.

Cheers,

Pip Comfort

Sunday/Monday 02-21/22 results

I will post each days statement of my live account so people can follow along. Sunday night/Monday trades all closed 120 pips. No current trades open.

Files:

02-22/02-23 report

Well.... last night was a perfect storm against our signal. As we spell out in our signal information when we lose the worst loss we should see is 4%. Last night we hit about 3.5% in loss. But we will post losses just like we will post wins. So here it is... the ugly truth. Our signal is evolving and we do learn from our losses and hopefully they will be few and far between. Thx for looking.