Single MA / Closing Price X-Over; Simple EA

Recently I've entered the world of the scalper, trading the 100 MA plotted on a 5M chart where the signal I trade is when 5 minute bar closes either above of below the 100 MA. If I am already in a trade when a signal occurs then I reverse the position. The net result has been something of an eye opener for me and I'd like to get hold of an EA that preforms this exact trading system along with a fixed stop loss, a trailing stop loss and take profit targets (for optimisation). Although I've looked at many of the MA crossover EA's and none of them offer this simple function. Do anyone have such a simple EA that they could upload?

maybe this one isn't so simple as you want. But it has about every option you will need. Just make the fast ma a 1sma if you want price to close other side of a larger ma. Such as your 100. Also has a 3rd ma option. and reverse. Don't ask me about all the settings, I didn't create it.

Files:

Thank you, piptaker.

I checked that strategy and sadly it did not work for me...How are you trading it?...can you post some screenshots of the trades you made?....

hi

Sadly:
Recently I've entered the world of the scalper, trading the 100 MA plotted on a 5M chart where the signal I trade is when 5 minute bar closes either above of below the 100 MA. If I am already in a trade when a signal occurs then I reverse the position. The net result has been something of an eye opener for me and I'd like to get hold of an EA that preforms this exact trading system along with a fixed stop loss, a trailing stop loss and take profit targets (for optimisation). Although I've looked at many of the MA crossover EA's and none of them offer this simple function. Do anyone have such a simple EA that they could upload?

Thanks for sharing your system..better you attach your system pic..

====================

Forex Indicators Collection

AUDUSD 5M chart - 100 period MA

I trade a cross only between 8AM - 12AM London time and then after 2:30PM until 4:30PM. I avoid the begining of the US session and the period leaving up to news or data releases.

Can anyone help me please. I need to open one position at the time and that position should stay open until it meets the stop or take profit values, only then the EA should look for another buy/sell position to open.