Various - page 14

mrtools:
Added arrows and lines but they can be used separate from each other. For the arrows used green star for trending and red star no trend, did it this way since its a non directional type indicator. Both the lines and arrows are placed when the trend starts and ends. Also added some multiple alerts going off when trends start for fast and slow line, when trend starts and ends for both lines, alerts for when lines are in .50 and .90 areas.

5*****

A lot of thanks and a little question

mrtools:
This is adaptive macd mtf and alerts the adaptive comes from kaufman Ama being used as the slow ma and regular ma's as the fast version, the lines are the macd and signal with the histo being the difference between the lines or osma.

Hi, MrTools! Thank you very much for your contribution ! I would like

to know if the instruments which involved on the main window are

alb TriangularMA price zone mtf & alerts_v2 and your new Frama on Jurik?

Appreciated, Mikhael .

Mikhael Pankov:
Hi, MrTools! Thank you very much for your contribution ! I would like

to know if the instruments which involved on the main window are

alb TriangularMA price zone mtf & alerts_v2 and your new Frama on Jurik?

Appreciated, Mikhael .

Mikhael,

Thanks for asking and yes those are the instruments, about the bands did some work on lightening the cpu load will post after the market opens if they seem better.

mrtools:
This is adaptive macd mtf and alerts the adaptive comes from kaufman Ama being used as the slow ma and regular ma's as the fast version, the lines are the macd and signal with the histo being the difference between the lines or osma.

arrows, please?

Adaptive Gann High Low Ea

mrtools:
Hi Derfel,

Posting your Ea's here made 2, the first just trades on trend change the other is more like you wanted i think, both Ea's use volty stop on jurik for trailing if wanted and really couldn't test them properly because not enough juice in my laptop. Oh yeah made a Gann indicator for the Ea, its the same principle but without all the bells and whistles that are not used or needed in an Ea.

Dear mrtools,

wow, you are fast. Thank you very much for your work.

Had a quick look at it and - sorry, think, I didn't express myself clearly enough. Please pardon my simple explanation:

The EA should be: 2 Gann Hig-Low on 1 chart. For example: Gann1 = 15min + Gann2 = 240min.

But each of the Gann should have the possibility to work with it`s own settings.

Buy/sell order: as soon as both, Gann2 and Gann1, are the same color. If one Gann (no matter wich one) changes color than close.

I hope this makes sense. (No need for MM, TS, TP... at this stage)

Thank you for your support

derfel

PS. sorry, I'm not able to manage upload pic's.

mrtools:
Please try this version about the MM, TS, TP its part of the Ea and you can turn it off are on as you wish ...

Thank you very much, mrtools.

I will work on it.

Thanks

derfel

mrtools:
Camisa, Added the arrows and something i should have added from the start, now for the fast average you have a choice from 10 different fast averages. This is fast average is Hull with Slow being Kaufman Ama with m30 chart and the macd using 4 hr. timeframe.

Hi MrTools,

Is it possible to add Poly-fit MA adaptive as slow moving average on MACD? Since it has some interesting cyclic features on price series, it might show these cyclic characterics more explicitly on MACD.Just an idea.Thanks.

Open question: during such wild swings as we see now, is there any indicator or strategy that works better than others? As we know, oscillators, as most of them are, work well during 'normal' ups and downs. Perhaps it is time for some of them to prove their worth in times of high volatility when money is made. What do you think?

Fast Fourier transform ...

Some steps froward (I hope) in using fast Fourier transform, since it seems that for a long time there has not been any new idea in this field

PS: the possibility of using variable length detrending line lengths opens a rather interesting ideas, but will talk about it when a usable code with some of those ideas is ready

Files:

Kind request

Dear Mladen,

Would you provide us with the colored version of fft !! It seems to be intersting.

Thanks alot in advance and keep up the good work.

Yours,

Khaliddxd