Various - page 20

derfel

Here you go

derfel:
Just want to say thank you. But there is a small but: Would you please be so kind and add the middle line to BB ? (Didn't mention this before because thought that would be standard, sorry for my ignorance).

Thank you

derfel
Files:

mladen:
derfel

Here you go

Big thanks, mladen. That's it.

Thank you for your work + time.

derfel

mladen:
derfel

Here you go

Could you add Self Adaptable RSX to this?

Also, can you add allerts and arrows similiar to the RSX Dynamic Zone indicator?

Dear mladen,

what kind of rsx is the one in the bottom window? Can you share please? Thanks in advance.

mladen:
This one I call rsi T3.

First an explanation for a question that will come to minds of everybody : why posting yet another t3 smoothed rsi in advanced elite section. Well, because in fact this is a new kind of rsi and not a smoothed rsi. This indicator does not use price pre smoothing nor does it use result (already calculated rsi) smoothing, but is intervening in the core of the calculation and thus making it a new kind of rsi

In the original Welles Wilder way of calculation one algorithm uses what is called a Wilders ema to calculate middle steps of rsi, and that is where T3 steps in in this indicator. So, instead of adding to it a code is replaced with T3 calculation for those steps. And the result is good. It gives a very fast and very smooth rsi value and, by simply adjusting the hot field the flattening problem of rsi can be avoided (in which case levels of rsi get their meaning again).

Here is a comparison of a 14 period regular rsi (gray dots) and 25 period rsi t3 (red line) and in the lower window 25 period rsx. As it is obvious rsi t3 is much smother from a regular rsi and is faster than the rsx (I was trying to get same results with rsx and I could not - it seems that, with similar smoothness rsi t3 is always a couple of bars faster in signaling changes, so if I had t choose nw between "n-lag" smooth rsi variations at a moment I would perefer rsi t3 for its flexibility and its speed)

So now, along with regular rsi, Wilder's rsi, rsx and Cutlers rsi we have one more kind of rsi.This one is kept in its raw code mode simply to show exactly what is done and how it is calculated (no whistles and bells in this one )

kerdoskopos2000:
Dear mladen, what kind of rsx is the one in the bottom window? Can you share please? Thanks in advance.

kerdoskopos2000

As far as I see it is this one.

Files:
rsx.mq4  4 kb

Fourier extrapolation of rsis

These days a lot of thing spinning around Fourier extrapolations. This is a version of it (Fourier extrapolation with deviations bands addition) that extrapolates data of possible 5 types of RSI :
0 - rsi

1 - Wilders rsi

2 - rsx

3 - Cuttler rsi

4 - T3 rsi

Panel information and daily bar chart in shady.

Good morning to all:

First please excuse my English.

I wonder if I can facilitate the two representing mladen indicators is its graphics, information panel and daily bar with shadow on the graph.

I have searched and did not find it anywhere.

Please forgive me if it is the right place to ask about these indicators.

Thank you very much in advance.

Files:

Hermo:
Good morning to all:

First please excuse my English.

I wonder if I can facilitate the two representing mladen indicators is its graphics, information panel and daily bar with shadow on the graph.

I have searched and did not find it anywhere.

Please forgive me if it is the right place to ask about these indicators.

Thank you very much in advance.

Hermo

Last version of that indicator is posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178698/page5

RSI of MACD smoothed

This is a RSI of MACD but a smoothed version.

Smoothing added in order to avoid some false signals and to attempt to use slope of the indicator as a kind of a signal too. A mild smoothing preserves the signal places and keeps the peaks and throughs on same places without adding significant lag compared to "raw" version, so it seems to be adding some value to it

mladen-- nice indicator!! Could you create a Histogram version where the color of the bar remains "fixed" after the bar closes. Thank you in advance.