MT4 to MT5 code converter - page 12

They never supported offline charts in metatrader 5. Where does the question come from?

mladen:
FHS Metatrader 5 does not support (allow) offline charts

Serious? How I do to RENKO work?

Regards

FHS:
Serious? How I do to RENKO work? Regards

If you want to use it like you used to(as a chart) - you can not

Only as indicator, but that is no solution at all

mladen:
If you want to use it like you used to(as a chart) - you can not Only as indicator, but that is no solution at all

You have RENKO that can be used in the MT5?

Regards

FHS:
You have RENKO that can be used in the MT5? Regards

FHS

Please read my post again - it is explained there

mladen:
FHS Please read my post again - it is explained there

ok. I want to use as a chart, so how I do?

FHS:
ok. I want to use as a chart, so how I do?

You can not use it as an offline chart in metatrader 5. There is no support for that and will never be support for that according to metatrader people. So, as far as metatrader 5 is considered, forget about offline charts (simply check the menu and you shall see that there is no option to open offline chart - there will never be)

mladen:
You can not use it as an offline chart in metatrader 5. There is no support for that and will never be support for that according to metatrader people. So, as far as metatrader 5 is considered, forget about offline charts (simply check the menu and you shall see that there is no option to open offline chart - there will never be)

I know about the offline chart, but I need to know how I can do the Renko work in MT5? There is version free and paid. So , the version paid work well in MT5?

FHS:
I know about the offline chart, but I need to know how I can do the Renko work in MT5? There is version free and paid. So , the version paid work well in MT5?

There is no free version or paid version of renko chart for metatrader 5. Renko indicators are useless (since you can use only one "price". Better use XO instead of renko indicator

all the best

mladen:
There is no free version or paid version of renko chart for metatrader 5. Renko indicators are useless (since you can use only one "price". Better use XO instead of renko indicator all the best

What a mean XO?