Hotpip Forex - page 6

Folks...I rest my case....Do you really want to subscribe to these signals from a vendor that displays this sort of attitude?

Read this thread carefully and understand all of the circumstances around HotPip Forex and decide for yourselves if you want to do business with these characters...

RAS is a great service to both vendors and clients. But you must be careful when you hand over the purse-strings to your account to total strangers. Do your due diligence and good trading to you.

ES

kamalzakhoy:
We don't guess we took any mistake to apology to RAS, we just suggested our opinion to them if they could program their EA to not close opened positions when the connection is lost between Vendor and Buyer, but only we may express this to some extend in a rough phrase and thus because somebodies of Forex-TSD senior attacked our system and some other systems of trading and this is unfair.

Excuse me??

Excuse me? can you be careful to your saying, this is for the second time you replay us with impolite phrase, what you mean these characters, these characters is more better than you, at less they know how to speak politely.

We manage our subscribers account with very successful system and their account is linked to our account, that means what we profit is what they profited, but some times they loss so many pips instead of winning like us because RAS EA close their opened positions with loss before hitting take profit like all our opened positions, and thus just because RAS lost connection from vendor for a while, whatever is problem, RAS don't have any right to close our subscribers positions, even if the vendor is cheat RAS must give buyer an opportunity to take a decision what he has to do to his/her remaining open positions when he/she lost connection from Vendor, and instead of closing their positions RAS can give buyers alert that they lost connection from Vendor for buyer to be informed and take his/her decision what he have to do next step.

Anyway as long as RAS don't ready to do this for us, we are obliged to keep our metatrader online 24h/day with very good connection to prevent our subscribers from getting wrong signals from RAS EA, and we announce our subscribers this problem will be fixed soon.

Excuse me??

ElectricSavant:
Folks...I rest my case....Do you really want to subscribe to these signals from a vendor that displays this sort of attitude?

Read this thread carefully and understand all of the circumstances around HotPip Forex and decide for yourselves if you want to do business with these characters...

RAS is a great service to both vendors and clients. But you must be careful when you hand over the purse-strings to your account to total strangers. Do your due diligence and good trading to you.

ES

Excuse me? can you be careful to your saying, this is for the second time you replay us with impolite phrase, what you mean these characters, these characters is more better than you, at less they know how to speak politely.

We manage our subscribers account with very successful system and their account is linked to our account, that means what we profit is what they profited, but some times they loss so many pips instead of winning like us because RAS EA close their opened positions with loss before hitting take profit like all our opened positions, and thus just because RAS lost connection from vendor for a while, whatever is problem, RAS don't have any right to close our subscribers positions, even if the vendor is cheat RAS must give buyer an opportunity to take a decision what he has to do to his/her remaining open positions when he/she lost connection from Vendor, and instead of closing their positions RAS can give buyers alert that they lost connection from Vendor for buyer to be informed and take his/her decision what he have to do next step.

Anyway as long as RAS don't ready to do this for us, we are obliged to keep our metatrader online 24h/day with very good connection to prevent our subscribers from getting wrong signals from RAS EA, and we announce our subscribers this problem will be fixed soon.

Hi kamalzakhoy,

You should put some things in the the right perspective:

1) As you said so yourself in one of your first postings, you took a holiday and did not find it nescessary to place a S/L because you THOUGHT that price would not go the wrong way ?! (do you have a cristball maybe ?)

That made your account to blow up. If some people would have been trading with you it would have made their account to blow up also.

2) You said so yourself that you closed down your pc a couple of times during night time. That made RAS close down the open positions. That caused again some serious losses for your subscribers.

3) Up till now you say so yourself that you will need to look to fix the problem that you have a 24h connection. So that means that up till now you did not fix your problem.

4) People were not here to attack you but tried to help you. Even people that are not a subscriber to your signals.

5) You should understand that RAS needs to close down trades if you can't make contact with them for severall hours. For all the same you have a hart attack and drop dead. So people need to be secured against things like that.

It is up to you to make sure that you stay 24H/day connected and not up to RAS to come up with all kind of possibilitys or solutions if you loose your connection.

6) You say that you make nice money and nice pips. A couple of days ago you were on 600$ profit and -1200$ open losses. You now went to 900$ profit but are on - 2000$ open losses. So at this moment for every 100$ profit you make you add - 200$ in open losses.

As long as those trades are not closed that is a total loss of - 1100$ or 11% loss on your EQUITY.

So try to understand that your behaviour at this moment is not showing a lot of professionalism.

Learn from this !...and don't see that as attacks.

Regards....iGoR

iGoR:
Hi kamalzakhoy,

You should put some things in the the right perspective:

1) As you said so yourself in one of your first postings, you took a holiday and did not find it nescessary to place a S/L because you THOUGHT that price would not go the wrong way ?! (do you have a cristball maybe ?)

That made your account to blow up. If some people would have been trading with you it would have made their account to blow up also.

2) You said so yourself that you closed down your pc a couple of times during night time. That made RAS close down the open positions. That caused again some serious losses for your subscribers.

3) Up till now you say so yourself that you will need to look to fix the problem that you have a 24h connection. So that means that up till now you did not fix your problem.

4) People were not here to attack you but tried to help you. Even people that are not a subscriber to your signals.

5) You should understand that RAS needs to close down trades if you can't make contact with them for severall hours. For all the same you have a hart attack and drop dead. So people need to be secured against things like that.

It is up to you to make sure that you stay 24H/day connected and not up to RAS to come up with all kind of possibilitys or solutions if you loose your connection.

6) You say that you make nice money and nice pips. A couple of days ago you were on 600$ profit and -1200$ open losses. You now went to 900$ profit but are on - 2000$ open losses. So at this moment for every 100$ profit you make you add - 200$ in open losses.

As long as those trades are not closed that is a total loss of - 1100$ or 11% loss on your EQUITY.

So try to understand that your behaviour at this moment is not showing a lot of professionalism.

Learn from this !...and don't see that as attacks.

Regards....iGoR

You are not professional enough to judge Hotpip Forex system of trading, your thoughts about forex is very primer, it seems you need more to learn, how about your your system, you give a very big lot to one trade just by winning one or two pips you close, this make me remember the first day when I introduced to currency trading and we where afraid to remain long in market as you do now, if we loss all our open positions it will not be more than money that you lost in one trade, you have some closed potions with loss of 9,000$, at the other hand all of our open positions drawdown till now is not bigger than one of your stacked open position.

You can not separate between how many pips we have won and how much is drawdown right now, it is all linked together to make one successful system.

Hotpip Forex system is working on our account for more than one year and it's very successful system and this enough for us to proof your speaking about our system is totally unfair.

Finally I want to add this, we are till now in a defensive position !...and we don't ask you to give us a course about forex.

sheesh...iGoR...don't waste your time...

ES

kamalzakhoy:

You can not separate between how many pips we have won and how much is drawdown right now, it is all linked together to make one successful system.

Hotpip Forex system is working on our account for more than one year and it's very successful system and this enough for us to proof your speaking about our system is totally unfair.

It is all linked together ?.... When I took my first steps in socieity my father learned me that when I have 1000$ in my pocket but I still need to pay 2000$ on open invoices that I should realize that I am in trouble and concentrate on the 2000$ debts and not on the 1000$ in my pocket (which I learn to my children also).

Those are simple economic rules that will never change.

Forget it....as ES is saying you don't want to hear and you don't want to see. In Belgium we have saying: what is the use of dark glasses and a white stick if the blind man does not want to see.

Especially the 5 other points I mensioned beside your results.

Friendly regards...iGoR

PS. You remind me of my first steps I took in trading 14 years ago. Holding on to positions that are completaly against the trend and the intial setup that I had. Not using any serious S/L. But hoping and praying that price would come back trying to poof that I was right. And not to forget, going to sleep every night with a lot of stress.

Forget it Igor,

the same shit happened each night,

how can he control an Account, if i can't control his Mt4i-Stats.

I think he's only gambler without any konwledge about Metatrader functions or his server connection.

I think RAS should stop his signal,

because it doesn't work.

iGoR:
It is all linked together ?.... When I took my first steps in socieity my father learned me that when I have 1000$ in my pocket but I still need to pay 2000$ on open invoices that I should realize that I am in trouble and concentrate on the 2000$ debts and not on the 1000$ in my pocket (which I learn to my children also).

Those are simple economic rules that will never change.

Forget it....as ES is saying you don't want to hear and you don't want to see. In Belgium we have saying: what is the use of dark glasses and a white stick if the blind man does not want to see.

Especially the 5 other points I mensioned beside your results.

Friendly regards...iGoR

PS. You remind me of my first steps I took in trading 14 years ago. Holding on to positions that are completaly against the trend and the intial setup that I had. Not using any serious S/L. But hoping and praying that price would come back trying to poof that I was right. And not to forget, going to sleep every night with a lot of stress.

Hi iGoR

Open invoices is expenditures, and my drawdown is investing money in forex, there is a big difference between them, I hope you don't forget to also learn your children to differ between money they spend as expenditures and money they invested in trading.

About dark glasses and a white stick give it to somebody who is really blind and in need to it, not to somebody you think he is blind because he will indeed refuse taking it from you.

About your first steps you took in trading 14 years ago, it seems you was playing forex as lottery without depending on technical and fundamental analysis

Friendly regards...kamalzakhoy

The operation of fixing problem is continuous!

Rippes:
Forget it Igor,

the same shit happened each night,

how can he control an Account, if i can't control his Mt4i-Stats.

I think he's only gambler without any konwledge about Metatrader functions or his server connection.

I think RAS should stop his signal,

because it doesn't work.

Hi Rippes?

We are sorry to hear this from you, but we want to inform you that, there is so many variable things in account to fix one problem like this, and we are in contact with RAS and they are also trying to help us to fix the problem, final thing we expect all our problem is coming from prime4x broker, so we are trying to change our broker to fxcm, but we need to time because we have open trades and we can't switch our broker right now.

We use RAS connection logger EA on our prime4x broker and from yesterday till now the connection with broker lost about ten times for period of (2sec minimum to 3min maximum) for each time connection lost, and today we will try RAS connection logger EA on our new account with fxcm broker if the problem of losing connection with broker don't occur this will be very good, just by changing our broker the problem will be fixed, but if we lost connection with fxcm broker also this mean we have to change our internet connection, and all this talk is true if losing connection with broker for just 3min affect RAS EA's working.