Hotpip Forex - page 5

kamalzakhoy:
I want add this to iGoR when we look for a successful trading system in a forex such as Hotpip Forex System, we put in our account so many things regarding to currency trading and it's not logical to put in our account the madness of RAS EA because this is RAS problem and they need to make their EA fit to our trading style as their is some people encouraging our system of trading and they subscribe to our signals. if iGoR using so classic system of trading that need to use stoploss, we also have system like this and very successful, but this classic kind of trading usually worth very little pips with compare to such a modern model of trading like Hotpip Forex System, it is true in Hotpip Forex system we don't put stoploss but this never mean their is not stoploss, but their is stoploss and its hidden because Hotpip Forex system uses a very complicated way to set convenient stoploss that changes with time and some closed positions with loss in our history of trading proof my say.

Hi kamalzakhoy,

Don't get me wrong. In the information I try to give, I am not judging your system. I am not saying it is a bad or good system. That is up to the subscribers to decide if they want to follow your system.

The information I try to give is that subscribers need to realize that when a connection failer happens between you and RAS for severall hours, that the impact of closing down the open positions by RAS, on the results is very high because the huge amount of floating losses that your system has.

And that subscribers need to realize that the chance of this happening is quite high. Because of all the technical elements that are between your pc and RAS....(like you loosing your internet connection or the broker not sending anymore data or you having an electricity failer etc etc )...

And that systems who take in only trade per trade will have less impact on the results if RAS needs to close down open positions for the very same technical failers or reasons that other vendors will have.

Friendly regards....iGoR

PS. The image bellow is the equity of your system. It is clear that the floating losses (orange line) is very different of the blue line (closed trades).

So if a subscriber is sitting in a period of huge floating losses and you loos your connection for a couple of hours then RAS is closing their positions with a huge loss as result.

I can't recognize what is problem!!

newdigital:
In RAS support. But ... may be you know the problem and will fix it by yourself ...

Unfortunately I can't recognize what is problem, you say you have to leave your metatrader always online I did, but still our subscribers get wrong signals, especially when one of our subscribers (Rippes) told he got the same wrong signals today morning and I so surprised because I was trading at that moment and every thing was going good in front of me.

Let's hope that everything will be fine ...

Just do not close Metatrader at night or durin the day for many hours.

Look at your RAS-Stats

Everyday,

the same problem,

2010-03-24 15:18:09

2010-03-24 17:48:04

I disabled yesterday in the morning your signal!!!

Solve these problems!!!!!

Your MT4i.stats are not up to date!!!!

I think you've problems with your connection,

with this problems, you won't get any subscribers

MT4I problem fixed.

Rippes:
Everyday,

the same problem,

2010-03-24 15:18:09

2010-03-24 17:48:04

I disabled yesterday in the morning your signal!!!

Solve these problems!!!!!

Your MT4i.stats are not up to date!!!!

I think you've problems with your connection,

with this problems, you won't get any subscribers

Hi Rippes;

We fixed our problem with MT4i, which is now up to date, and please try our signals on demo account and inform us if the problem fixed or not, we are doing our favor to fix this problem, and we hope fix this before we loss our subscribers.

We want to add this, whenever you want your money is back, contact us and we will return your money for this month as you stooped receiving our signals for the reason of getting wrong signals from RAS EA which is directed by Hotpip Forex, we not hear to make subscribers loss money, we are together working to make money, our system is going very good, every week we win about 1,500pips, but we have to deal the problem of getting wrong signals from Hotpip Forex EA more and fix problem.

<>

I am curious...What did you do and what were you doing wrong before?

ES

kamalzakhoy:
Hi Rippes; We fixed our problem with MT4i,

Till now don't know what is wrong!!

ElectricSavant:
I am curious...What did you do and what were you doing wrong before? ES

Our mt4i was not up to date for about two days, just we took a look to help page of mt4i website and we informed that, just we have to restart our metatrader, we did so and the problem with mt4i fixed and it's up to date now MT Intelligence - Statemant for Hotpip System, but for the big problem that our subscribers are getting wrong signals from EA directed by our system, unfortunately till now we don't know where is the problem, but we are planning to change our broker and we hope this fix problem.

ohh...so the problem really isn't fixed yet....I hope the update solved it for your sake...And I really think you owe a big apology to RAS for so quickley pointing the finger at them.

ES

kamalzakhoy:
Our mt4i was not up to date for about two days, just we took a look to help page of mt4i website and we informed that, just we have to restart our metatrader, we did so and the problem with mt4i fixed and it's up to date now MT Intelligence - Statemant for Hotpip System, but for the big problem that our subscribers are getting wrong signals from EA directed by our system, unfortunately till now we don't know where is the problem, but we are planning to change our broker and we hope this fix problem.

We hope to fix soon.

ElectricSavant:
ohh...so the problem really isn't fixed yet....I hope the update solved it for your sake...And I really think you owe a big apology to RAS for so quickley pointing the finger at them. ES

Yes, but we hope to be fixed soon

ElectricSavant:
ohh...so the problem really isn't fixed yet....I hope the update solved it for your sake...And I really think you owe a big apology to RAS for so quickley pointing the finger at them. ES

We don't guess we took any mistake to apology to RAS, we just suggested our opinion to them if they could program their EA to not close opened positions when the connection is lost between Vendor and Buyer, but only we may express this to some extend in a rough phrase and thus because somebodies of Forex-TSD senior attacked our system and some other systems of trading and this is unfair.