Hi, Need your help

Hi friends,

I have one simple system. I would like to write EA for it but the problem is, i have zero knowledge in programming. Can anyone help me for execute it. My trading method is below.

Buy position[/U

The Buy position is = Daily open price + 27pips

exp : If the daily Open price is 1.6000 , the buy position should be 1.6027

TP = 25pips , SL = 50pips

Sell position

The Sell position is = Daily open price - 27pips

exp; If the daily open price is 1.6000, the sell position should be 1.5973

I need this EA open orders and close orders automatically at GMT +8 only one time per day.

I really appreciate all your reply/comments/helps and i willing to learn on writing EA and pay the service if someone come up with on my trading system.

Thanks and GOD bless !!!

I'm Interested

I sent you a PM about doing this. Price includes source code which I forgot to mention.

advancedsar EA

Hi CodeMeister,

I also need your help modify an EA which I got from other thread, but unfortunately i don't have its mql file.

From the original logic of this EA, I want to make a bit modification as below :

- This EA only working on 4 digits, help to improve they can work on 5 digits as well.

- This EA working according to common martingale system, I need to add more 2X methode operation mode,

1. If the EA opens order on the last trade, and they hit TP, then EA will start new cycle and open trade as the same order as the last order. Example : if the last trade is buy order, and they hit TP, then the EA will keep going open buy trade unless they hit SL and EA will change the order to opposite direction sell order. the same thing on the sell order, as longs as they profit on the sell order, then they continue opening sell order with new cycle until they got SL and direction change to buy order.

2. Second mode operation. The EA working on sequence logic buy-sell-buy-sell-buy, this mode is designed for market ranging with no trend.

will be appreciated for all your help.

thanks

yoha

Files:

pbaskhar:
Hi friends,

I have one simple system. I would like to write EA for it but the problem is, i have zero knowledge in programming. Can anyone help me for execute it. My trading method is below.

Buy position[/U

The Buy position is = Daily open price + 27pips

exp : If the daily Open price is 1.6000 , the buy position should be 1.6027

Sell position

The Sell position is = Daily open price - 27pips

exp; If the daily open price is 1.6000, the sell position should be 1.5973

I need this EA open orders and close orders automatically at GMT +8 only one time per day.

I really appreciate all your reply/comments/helps and i willing to learn on writing EA and pay the service if someone come up with on my trading system.

Thanks and GOD bless !!!

Which currency pairs do you intend to use this on?

I've backtested it across GBPJPY/EURUSD/EURCHF and none of them were profitable. In the past three mths, it didn't even open a trade on EURCHF. All STOPs were expired at 0800hrs.

-- Edit:

Oh, I typed too soon, it opened winning trades on 26/11, 17-22/12 and 20/1 for EURCHF, but lost on 07/1, 11/1

beckham.is.619:
Which currency pairs do you intend to use this on?

I've backtested it across GBPJPY/EURUSD/EURCHF and none of them were profitable. In the past three mths, it didn't even open a trade on EURCHF. All STOPs were expired at 0800hrs.

-- Edit:

Oh, I typed too soon, it opened winning trades on 26/11, 17-22/12 and 20/1 for EURCHF, but lost on 07/1, 11/1

hi beckham,

well this trading system only profitable for 70 % to 85 % and i'm expecting some loss trades also and i'm aiming for little income not so high

I'm back testing for G/U and G/J is working for 70 % to 85%.

thanks...